Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lightning Sorcerer glitch

Kinslayer
08.10.2017 , 04:38 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by AwkwardGinger View Post
I caution against making it so that if a parse uses CL more than once every 8 seconds it becomes instantly invalidated.

There are a number of bosses where you're just waiting and have time to precast things (TC, Op IX, Tanks, Styrak) and so on where you might hard cast CL. I know for a fact Malocath does that on Styrak, so even though he doesn't use the bug, would that invalidate his parse because he used it more than once every 8 seconds (he hard casts it like twice btw) I know that to the human eye looking through the parse that's really easy to determine, but when you have a blanket statement in coding it might not allow for those exceptions.

I agree that parses where sorcs are using the CL bug should be invalidated. It's not fair to the small percentage of sorcs who play the game as it is meant to be played that they should be thought of as inferior simply because they do not exploit.
I wasn't going to do it the way it was suggested anyway - I have something else in mind.
M a r i s i
Z o r z

Hoppinswtor
08.11.2017 , 01:01 AM | #32
I'm in suspense now!
Hoppin, The Cutest Mercenary <Death Smile>
Hoppinator/Cutest Mercenary (Merc), Hoppin (Sorc), Hopposites (Mara), Hoptimal (Sin)
Hopalicious (Jugg), Hopperative (Operative), Hoptimize (PT)

Ptiwhisky
08.15.2017 , 05:01 PM | #33
And they want to nerf Lighning Sorcerer x) is it not because of the abuse of that glitch?

ufarax
08.26.2017 , 03:20 PM | #34
5.4 just dropped, was the so called glitch fixed. Since no one can prove there was a glitch, I will say it has been fixed...thank you have a nice day.

shyroman
08.26.2017 , 03:32 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by ufarax View Post
5.4 just dropped, was the so called glitch fixed. Since no one can prove there was a glitch, I will say it has been fixed...thank you have a nice day.
No one can prove on the forums because it could have been considered an exploit and people don't like infractions. Definitely exists and you could easily find it if you talk to knowledgeable sorcs in game. Oh and it isn't fixed, just checked.
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Jedi Covenant

ufarax
08.27.2017 , 09:34 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by shyroman View Post
No one can prove on the forums because it could have been considered an exploit and people don't like infractions. Definitely exists and you could easily find it if you talk to knowledgeable sorcs in game. Oh and it isn't fixed, just checked.
I can say without a doubt, that it has been fixed, and no one can prove me wrong...well-done dev team, keep up the good work. Bioware dev team rules.

ottffsse
08.27.2017 , 11:40 AM | #37
dude they have no clue what the hell it is in their soup of game code