What mouse pad is the best for swtor?

lordmummer

I use the Razor Sphex with my Naga. It is really made for twitch gaming. When you want to move your mouse .0001mm and that moves your aim by 10 ft on screen. It is not so much a pad as a very thin smooth sticker you stick to your desk. That you can pull off and place again a number of times. The mouse glides on the surface perfectly and gives pinpoint precision to optical mice. Edited by LukeSaberRattler

People still use mousepads? They're not actually necessary with a laser, right?

I have my PC hooked up to my big TV, and I just kinda use the mouse on the couch cushion to my right, which works just fine. Yeah, that's dumb, but it doesn't cause any problems.

You should be more concerned about ur mouse, than ur mousepad..

I personally use the specific one... http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=steel+mousepad I trust them more than razer, never tried razer myself, but I hear about bad cs, but good quality products.

steel is an excelent quality company.

Edited by Oyranos

People still use mousepads? Did not know that

Yeah people still use them. Really, it all depends on the surface they have. Some surfaces just do not do well with a laser. Like those people that have a Glass desk. They would basically have to use one. In any case it helps for those that have a bad surface.

I have a old Razer eXact Mat X. It is a good pad. I also have a Razer Goliathus which also works good.

These are the suggestions I have when looking for a pad:

• If you have a slick surface go for a pad that will sort of stick or not slip much. The pad will advertise that.
  • There are also pads that are reversible which advertise a speed side and a control side. You may want to look into that as added options.
  • Then there is the pads surface quality itself. There are some that have better reflective quality for Lasers. Check on what surfaces is advertised for the pads you are looking at.

Edited by WarbNull

I use the Razor Sphex with my Naga. It is really made for twitch gaming. When you want to move your mouse .0001mm and that moves your aim by 10 ft on screen. It is not so much a pad as a very thin smooth sticker you stick to your desk. That you can pull off and place again a number of times. The mouse glides on the surface perfectly and gives pinpoint precision to optical mice.

Same setup here, I love it.

The Sphex is paper thin, sticks to the desk, and does not move. It also eliminated a problem I was having with the Naga where the cursor would drift all over the place.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish%22+-+Gaming+Mouse+Pad/2494238.p?id=1218330801441&skuId=2494238

^ First and only computer-related thing I've bought at Best Buy. It's coated metal, wipes clean easily for all the tears, cheeto powder, rum, etc. you might get on it and has a different surface type on each side. Sticks well to the desk with 4 little rubber pads on each side. Yes, that means the side your using has little rubber pads you may bump. I hardly move my mouse so haven't had trouble with that.

Definitely not for everyone but has worked perfect for me for about 1 1/2 years.