What spot are you in the queue? :)

_Admiral

Well i started at 240. Checked again and im now 324.

What? xD

I would love to start on a few of those "Standard" pop servers but all my guildies/friends are on this one :(

Plus everytime i get into the game i get kicked out with error 9000 after an hour or so.

I think its a conspiracy.

I reckon BW are kicking random people out of the server which is how people get in from the queue.

They then rinse and repeat...

I understand that it's an inconvenience, but unless your guild / large group of friends play on the server, ...why not reroll on a lighter population?

The game hasn't been out for a year, how much could you POSSIBLY lose?

I already have a char there, and waiting for half an hour doesnt really bother me.

& it's the Aus server... :D

I understand that it's an inconvenience, but unless your guild / large group of friends play on the server, ...why not reroll on a lighter population?

The game hasn't been out for a year, how much could you POSSIBLY lose?

Have you taken a look at the servers lately? There are no low populations servers anymore...most are heavy to full currently.

So far in 3 days I haven't had to wait in queue once.

HOW GREAT FOR ME?

I suppose I could pick the highest population server possible -- wait in queue, and then go to forums and complain about it.

Re-roll

Even if the WHOLE GUILD rerolls.. for gods sake, MOVE!

The game has been out less than a week! None of you have serious time invested so just quit crying and make life easier for yourself.

HOW GREAT FOR ME?

I suppose I could pick the highest population server possible -- wait in queue, and then go to forums and complain about it.

Re-roll

The game has been out less than a week! None of you have serious time invested so just quit crying and make life easier for yourself.

I don't think anyone has complained so far? Just stating what number we are whilst we wait.

I don't think anyone has complained so far? Just stating what number we are whilst we wait.

Heh

So I'm supposed to ignore the 2000 other threads complaining?

And if you read my post, i don't actually state that anyone's complaining.

I'm saying "I could"

Edited by djsmileey

HOW GREAT FOR ME?

Re-roll

Not complaining at all :) I expected queues and will happily wait in line to get to the server with my guild.

Not complaining at all :) I expected queues and will happily wait in line to get to the server with my guild.

You are right, and I don't want to portray that people who are patiently waiting should be quiet or unable to post in forums.

I simply am referring to the other thousands of posts with a similar topic and bloodthirsty complainers.