<E> Recruiting dedicated raiders and casual players for fun

SoyChulo

Updated 08/26

Recent feature on Corellian Run Radio Community Spotlight

Immediate openings for 16m HM/Nim content in 2.2: A tank and DPS. We are looking for proficient ranged dps for our op groups. Holler if you think that is you.

Current Immediate Needs for 16-man Raid:

DPS (Exceptional Sniper, Merc, or Marauder)

Op Healer

<E> is a relaxed guild that enjoys both progression and casual raiding and PVP. We are currently recruiting to fill out a 16-man HM TFB operations team. We are 5/5 TFB NIM and 7/7 S&V in both 8m and 16m.

We also welcome players of all skill levels and progression for gearing up and training. We have many casual players who enjoy weekend raiding, flashpoints, and PVP. So if you like to roll alts and gear them up, we do that. If you like to PVP, we do that. If you want to learn the operations, we do that. We play the game even when there is no new content. All types of players contribute to a great guild experience. Please feel free to apply and tell us what you are looking for.

Raiders are expected to be responsible, punctual, and prepared. This means showing up on time and having all consumables necessary for optimal performance.

What makes us unique is our ability to clear the hardest content while having fun. We encourage input from all members of the raid team when tackling new content. There are no drill sergeants.

The type of raider we are looking for are highly skilled, motivated players who don't want to be in a harsh raiding environment. We want players who will help get the hardest of content cleared, but desire to have fun while doing it.

If you would like to run an operation with us or team up for some PVP to see if we are a good fit please contact us. We have a two week trial for new recruits to see if they like our style.

What we offer:

A multi-faceted guild experience.(PVP/PVE/Leveling/Progression raiding)

A Raid team of skilled, knowledgeable players.

Altaholics.

Late night PVP runs.

We play the game even when there is no new content.

What type of players we are looking for:

Mature.

Like to have fun.

Self-motivated.

Just want to play the game.

Email: EguildHQ@gmail.com

If this is what you are looking for please apply at our website or contact Soy(all toons start with soy) or Yaddle/Alette.

Apply Here

Website

Edited by SoyChulo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always looking for skilled players. We have many different personalities from all over the country. Anyone is welcomed to come and sign up to join and we are female friendly with a handful of consistent female players. Still looking for skilled raiders for the current farmed content and the new content in 1.4 and above. So sign up, see if our active guild is a good fit for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump

Still looking for active members. From progression raiding to casual raiding, 50 pvp to lowbie pvp, gearing out alts or watching the sunset go down on Tattoine, we are the guild for you! Holler at Soy'vida, Torchface/Tono, Yaddle/Alette, Deekon/Sheerkan.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, im a returning player to the game. My computer was down for awhile while some parts were being RMA'ed and what not. Anyway I used to play repubilc (I have a 50 Shadow) but since i've come back everyone i know has quit. I decided to reroll Sith and play a sorcerer healer (currently leveling it at lvl 29 at the moment). I'm looking to raid however i'm also very competitive at pvp. I was in a several top 50 US Raiding Guilds in WoW as a Resto Druid.

Your guild from the sound of it seems like it could be the right fit for me. I dunno if you take players still powerleveling but if not ill revisit you guys when i hit 50 and gear up some.

Hey there, im a returning player to the game. My computer was down for awhile while some parts were being RMA'ed and what not. Anyway I used to play repubilc (I have a 50 Shadow) but since i've come back everyone i know has quit. I decided to reroll Sith and play a sorcerer healer (currently leveling it at lvl 29 at the moment). I'm looking to raid however i'm also very competitive at pvp. I was in a several top 50 US Raiding Guilds in WoW as a Resto Druid.

Your guild from the sound of it seems like it could be the right fit for me. I dunno if you take players still powerleveling but if not ill revisit you guys when i hit 50 and gear up some.

We do accept players who are leveling. Even our progression raiders and pvpers level up alts all the time so we welcome any who want to join. Please submit an app and I'll pull you in for a chat. Thanks for looking us up.