Champion Commendations

Mamm

I have 60 pvp rank and still don't have champ mainhand and headgear (my luck is so bad, i know)

And now i need fail 41 battlemaster bags to get champion weapon! Are you kidding me? WHY THE HELL its cost so much?

Edited by Mamm

i seen peoples with 30 rank in FULL CHAMPION GEAR with relics and weapons

i tought you couldent get the bags from daylies/weeklies untill you where 50? Maybe im wrong.

But jeah, three 2x weeklies, almost daylies every day, pluss buying bags.

And m2, have not even a hint of a champion weapon. Gotten several of the same items, and some i can use.

I really regret not saving up all my sent. points to get the 72 weapon, but oh well, getting there now. I wasted it on sent. items that have been replaced with champion.

Sometimes i wake up from a bad dream yelling, MAIN HAND, boy ay we, no where to be seen.

Im fine with random drops from bags, but please stop so we dont get the same items over and over. Im fine with even more rare drops, thats ok, that makes me wanna do the quests eveon more, its demorilazing to hussle for seeral hrs and just getting the same thin over and over.

So the solution, rarer drops, remove possibility of getting same item over and over.