Great Cq Changes!

lord-angelus

Totally agree, they improved it again, I just hope they don't do a u turn like the last time and start *********** with it again.

Gonna quote our true hero BioChros here :

We want to reward your time invested, not your ability to bot/click more

I think game is slowly finding its vision after almost 10 years

Edited by lord-angelus

Totally agree, they improved it again, I just hope they don't do a u turn like the last time and start *********** with it again.

Do. Not. Jinx. This!

Agree with OP, Im quite impressed so far. It looks like they actually listened to players on the test server forum, maybe not 100% but def enough to make some good changes for both group and solo players.

:rak_03: <-- fav emoji

Do. Not. Jinx. This!

Agree with OP, Im quite impressed so far. It looks like they actually listened to players on the test server forum, maybe not 100% but def enough to make some good changes for both group and solo players.

:eek::eek::eek: I said nothing.....there's is nothing to see there........:rak_03:

Do. Not. Jinx. This!

Agreed I was worried but I still hit conquest so I'm fine with it.

I am confused though why so many have such huge QPs above the 50k personal target. It just seems such a waste getting 250k on one alt for doing social pinnacle. I would have preferred a repeatable version for each alt that gave 10k.

probably for the small to med guilds, so they can boost themselves to the next yield planet, hopefully. And hopefully nothing sinister.....😱

Edited by DarkTergon

I am confused though why so many have such huge QPs above the 50k personal target. It just seems such a waste getting 250k on one alt for doing social pinnacle. I would have preferred a repeatable version for each alt that gave 10k.

Some people only play on one main and this is their way of helping the guild. While I have 14 (7 on each side) not everyone does and they want to help push the guild to the goal especially if there are only a few individuals playing and most of those don't care about the titles they just want to unlock the rest of their guildship. They may enjoy decorating or they use the guildship for rp

Edited by casirabit

Leveling lowbies via heroics seems to be the way to earn massive amounts of cq.

350k points in two hours on a single toon.

Not something I tested on PTS when it was up.

I'm going to hit the 2 million mark, on two different servers, tomorrow night.

I could have done it tonight had I worked on just two more characters.

Edited by Darev

Some people only play on one main and this is their way of helping the guild. While I have 14 (7 on each side) not everyone does and they want to help push the guild to the goal especially if there are only a few individuals playing and most of those don't care about the titles they just want to unlock the rest of their guildship. They may enjoy decorating or they use the guildship for rp

It’s a shame BioWare don’t award rewards for each 50k the player gets on one alt. It feels like a waste of points/rewards if you only focus on one character.

But I do understand and respect the right to play anyway you enjoy and still help out the guild.

I do hope that’s Biowares reasoning behind such big numbers and they aren’t planning on increasing the base for each character or weekly small-large yield totals. Which is what I’m concerned about.

Leveling lowbies via heroics seems to be the way to earn massive amounts of cq.

350k points in two hours on a single toon.

Not something I tested on PTS when it was up.

I'm going to hit the 2 million mark, on two different servers, tomorrow night.

I could have done it tonight had I worked on just two more characters.

Yeah, it’s actually fairly easy to do on lowbie conquest