Can you please fix the queue stuck issue.

Rogean

This has been reported by many people, including myself ( http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=964916 ).

The solo ranked queue will randomly break and not pop for upwards of an hour or more, even when there's more than enough people in the queue (Sometimes 20 people in queue and it still won't pop).

We suspect this may be due to someone in the queue as a tank or heal, and they reach the top but the game can't find another tank or healer to match with them, so it gives up, instead of popping an all DPS game.

Please look into this, Star Forge queues sometimes get caught for over an hour and people log off. It's killing solo ranked.

This has been reported by many people, including myself ( http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=964916 ).

The solo ranked queue will randomly break and not pop for upwards of an hour or more, even when there's more than enough people in the queue (Sometimes 20 people in queue and it still won't pop).

We suspect this may be due to someone in the queue as a tank or heal, and they reach the top but the game can't find another tank or healer to match with them, so it gives up, instead of popping an all DPS game.

Please look into this, Star Forge queues sometimes get caught for over an hour and people log off. It's killing solo ranked.

yes pls^

It is also happening in DM I suspect. I had waiting times of 15 mins yesterday with DPS and people where asking for persons to que. Something is broken. Last week I was suspecting it was cause of PTS.

I see your forum signature and list of your characters. If you are sentinel color-full i bet it is you who was blocking the queue since everyone scared to get you in their team :D

I can confirm that this happens regularly. Bioware please fix.

• 1 month later...
So what happens now.

Does the solo tank/healer get benched while the hordes of dps get to form matches.

Or does the mm just chuck the solo healer/tank into a dps game.

I assume the solo tank/healer doesn't get to play until another tank/healer queues...which is as it should be. Though I didn't see anything about them fixing cross-role backfilling sadly. Hopefully they'll get to that.

I assume the solo tank/healer doesn't get to play until another tank/healer queues...which is as it should be. Though I didn't see anything about them fixing cross-role backfilling sadly. Hopefully they'll get to that.

Yea I'm afraid now that since it will be skipping the solo tank or healer, it means they'll be first in line for a backfill, which (atleast prior to this patch) does not check for same role backfilling.

Yea I'm afraid now that since it will be skipping the solo tank or healer, it means they'll be first in line for a backfill, which (atleast prior to this patch) does not check for same role backfilling.

Thankfully they added the 15 minute lockout and -25 elo for declining/missing a pop. So all in all there should be far fewer backfills.