The Attack on Iziz (Spoilers)

MaximusRex

I was on this quest and working through the sewers, near the end of the sewer section apparently a trigger didn't go off to find the exit, and it allowed me to kill the guards, which was the trigger to the next phase, breaking the quest. I had to reset and start over. Using the elevator should be the trigger since you cant use an elevator in combat, and if you are using it it means you found the exit and killed the guards.

I killed the guards, had access to the elevator, but the mission was still on kill the guards and find the maintenance access. Had to reset and it worked fine the 2nd time. Must be a common bug... :eek::(:eek: When I went up the elevator there was a short hall going left and right but no further. Edited by Bladeshaker

Same here, on two different characters even. One was an Agent who rolled through the door and into cover, and the other was a Warrior who leapt to his target. So that's 2 out of 4 classes who can break this quest using common fight-opening abilities/tactics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It’s really annoying but you can at least exit the phase and reset the mission. The trigger is at the entrance of the last room but it can be missed so kill the mob outside, do not shoot adds inside the room from outside or you will be stuck. Then make sure the mission updates before going into that last room and killing the remaining adds. You may need to take a few steps in the door area for the mission to properly trigger. Edited by Eriamea

• 3 weeks later...