Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild management question

kirorx
05.21.2019 , 03:24 PM | #1
Is there a way to delete all member notes or change multiple players member notes at one.

I made the mistake of allowing people to edit them and someone changed all 500 member notes to something offensive.

UlaVii
05.22.2019 , 02:31 AM | #2
You can use group select to set rank and remove people but you can't set member notes/officer notes that way. You have to do them all 1 by 1. It's very annoying.

SteveTheCynic
05.22.2019 , 05:40 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
I made the mistake of allowing people to edit them and someone changed all 500 member notes to something offensive.
Don't forget to legacy-ban that person...

I'm not kidding. Whole-legacy ban-from-guild is a thing now, and you really, really don't want such a person in your guild.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

JattaGin
05.22.2019 , 12:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
Is there a way to delete all member notes or change multiple players member notes at one.

That's the saddest thing I heard/saw/read today. I mean the part where someone manually edited 500 member notes to something offensive.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Jozandra
05.23.2019 , 02:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Don't forget to legacy-ban that person...

I'm not kidding. Whole-legacy ban-from-guild is a thing now, and you really, really don't want such a person in your guild.
I have often wondered if the Legacy ban affects that one account or if it affects every account with that same Legacy name. It wouldn't affect me personally, but my niece's account shares the same Legacy name as some of her friends in our guild.

UlaVii
05.24.2019 , 04:55 AM | #6
No, it only affects the banned person. The ban is on their account ID, not the legacy name you see displayed in the guild panel. Even if they rename their legacy they remain banned.