Hooded robes

Countromash

The same thing given up on the xenotech chest just wont drop, but the point is How hard it is to give us 2 or just like the supreme inquisitors chest or some of the juggernaut but with medium armor and different collors? Let me guess not hard at all why wont you do it just give us the damn chest piece

The same thing given up on the xenotech chest just wont drop, but the point is How hard it is to give us 2 or just like the supreme inquisitors chest or some of the juggernaut but with medium armor and different collors? Let me guess not hard at all why wont you do it just give us the damn chest piece

/signed

I'd be happy with a few pieces of head gear that looked like hoods that you could wear with whatever chest you want. I mean you can match the pallet colors for your gear, so it would look decent, and I can't imagine it would be very hard... I don't understand why BW hasn't done at least this. Edited by bahdasz

hi

you can buy in Corelia equipment vendor hooded chest for Corelia commendation , it is on I F or Corelia

i don't remember the name but for 100% it is hooded (i will buy it for my Juggernaut , soon)

my mistake sorry - for marauder there is not hooded - appologies

Edited by Ahaya

*** bioware arent you listening to us we want hooded robes not some damn ugly looking gear that makes you look like vader wannabe, its update 1.4 and you still are ignoring us, what ever happend to ''ts the game you want to play'', well guess what we all want hooded robes for marauder like we were promised (the so called dread gear looks just as ugly as the old bh gear), atleast say that you will never be adding it because you hate us(since that is the impression im getting, adding a couple of medium armor hooded robes is not hard or game braking)

A few days ago, I saw a pic on the home page featuring a dual-lightsaber wielder sporting a cool looking black/red hooded-robe and I got excited.

...then I quickly realized it was a re-color of the Campaign Sentinel gear.

I would love to have something like that for my Marauder. It even seems more like something a Sith would wear and less what a Jedi would wear.

Sign me up for hooded Marauder robes.