MadCast Gaming Is Now Recruiting Mature Players of All levels and Experience

Kelicanna

MadCast Gaming is a multi-game community that has been around for over seven years! Founded with a handful of friends, MadCast has now grown to 224 current Full Members from around the world, and continues to thrive. Right now MadCast officially supports the following games: SWTOR, League of Legends, Diablo 3, and Heros Of the Storm, but our members play a huge variety of other games, including Civ 5, Hearthstone, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield 4, and more! We have a thriving forum with over 200k posts.

What is our goal?

First and foremost, our goal is to build a community. Community means respect for others, friendship, and a lot of hard work. We are more interested in finding the right people than fielding a 20 man raid roster next week. We envision a guild with a dedicated progression raid team. We envision a guild where new members get scooped up and brought straight into the middle of things. We envision a guild where Friday nights evolve into drunken Karaoke or spontaneous costume parties. We envision a guild where real life friendships are forged.

Give me the basics:

MadCast has rolled as the Empire on The Harbinger.

Guild Requirements:

Every guild member must follow the Code of Conduct.

Every guild member is requested to have a forum account with MadCast Gaming.

Every guild member is asked to log into SWTOR at least one within 30 days.

Where do I fit in?

Casuals:

Casual players are not necessarily "casual", but they are not Raiders. Casual players are offered a variety of PvE and PvP events throughout the week for content. Casual players will also be offered the opportunity to attend Story Mode Raids most nights on a first-come, first-serve basis, provided level requirements are met. This is an informative introduction to raiding, with no expectations or pressure on those in attendance. Casual players wishing to transition to the Raid Team may gain experience and practice through Story Mode Raid Night before applying.

Raiders:

Progression Raids are held Monday evenings from 9 to 11:30 PM Eastern Time. You must sign up on the forums and post your intent to join the progression team, along with what role and gear level so we can properly keep track of what our composition is.

We are also looking to set up another progression raid team if we have enough people interested. Please talk to Guild Leadership within the forums or in game if you have questions or if interested in raiding.

Progression Raiding at MadCast means an expectation that raiders show up on time, every time. We are looking for consistent progression with a reliable raiding team. We have an expectation that people follow direction and put their egos to the side for the team. We have an expectation that raiders are striving to improve their individual skills, and are not satisfied with being "okay" players.

Who's in charge of this all?

Guild Leadership: Only MadCast Admins are eligible for Guild Leadership positions. For more information, please speak with MadCast: Jobotoo (Senior MadCast Admin). We will be actively looking for additional admins among guild members who exhibit leadership qualities and exemplify MadCast principles.

Guilds are like Marriage. I'm not sure I'm ready to propose:

Check out our website. On the front page you'll see some info about the different ranks of membership, our Full Member Terms, and the Code of Conduct. On our forums you'll see what our members are like.

Hop into our TeamSpeak and say hi. Ask to join a Flashpoint group or run some PvP with others.

Join us for some of our other games. If you play any of the games listed above, check us out there and meet some MadCasters!

Chat with us in this thread! We will be happy to look at pictures of your cat, share a chocolate chip cookie recipe, and answer your questions about MadCast. Join the guild. You can always leave. We won't keep half your house.

Contact one of our admins in game for more information:

[sFM] MadCast: Zigs - (Zigzags)

[sFM] MadCast: Jobotoo-(Jobo)

[RFM] MadCast: QuantaMentat - (Quantessa)

If we are on available online please feel free to check out our forums or come say hi on teamspeak.

Peace is a lie!

Edited by Kelicanna

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any cats, but I do love chocolate chip cookies. I am looking for a Fun guild to run around with in game. I haven't done much raiding, but would like too. I have played tons of pvp, but always low level with pugs.

We have plenty of up coming events and ops on there way. We have a fleet datacron event happening in the next 2 weeks as well as our progression raid groups running 2 times a week. Come check us out at madcastgaming.com or come say hi on our ts :D

Hey there!

MadCast looks like a fun bunch. :) You stated that you have players from all over the World - does this also apply to SWTOR? Do you have any Aussies, Oceanic, APAC players? Hailing from Japan here and looking for a casual gild where I could might join some raids once in a while, contributing to conquest, some casual pvp and just having some fun with other content and events.

Hey there!

MadCast looks like a fun bunch. :) You stated that you have players from all over the World - does this also apply to SWTOR? Do you have any Aussies, Oceanic, APAC players? Hailing from Japan here and looking for a casual gild where I could might join some raids once in a while, contributing to conquest, some casual pvp and just having some fun with other content and events.

Im an aussie myself plus there is a few others as well that play late afternoon night time :) If your in japan weekend raids sounds like a good idea for. Feel free to jump on our team speak some time and hangout with us, also dont forget to tell them Kelica sent you :D

• 2 weeks later...