(R) Paramount - 10/10 HM Ravagers / TOS - Recruiting for 16m HM

TheSplizza

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested. There are a few things I would like to ask about first:

1. Is Marisa Miller available as a very personal trainer that would be immediately available to me for an indefinite amount of time?

2. Is loot disbursement handled on a subjective judging system where the best-looking ensemble gets first pick for the night?

3. Do you have floors?

4. Does your guild have a flagship with a nice distribution of 25 female Twi'lek dancers with loveseats in front of each?

5. My main is a melee character. Can I just /stuck at the beginning of each boss fight in the current level 60 operations?

6. I'm a vegetarian. Is it okay to eat the Underlurker?

7. I'm a pet hoarder. If I were able to prove this in some way (say, some sort of display), would I be tippy-top of the list for any future ops boss pet drops?

8. If I were to provide you with Beta access for Skyforge, would we even be having this discussion?

Gold Jerry. Gold.

You would be granted entry to the group based solely on your creativity. As you are a melee, we can't ask you to provide much else. So making us laugh goes a long way.

We can address most of your questions in private, but I can say this: Don't eat the brown Underlurker. I repeat. Dude, don't eat the brown underlurker. That is a bad mushroom.

More importantly... I like beta things. Gimme.

We have already begun rotating people in for Revan kills. If you are looking for a new home to get the achievements you are missing, and to settle in and get ready for nightmare level content, please apply, regardless of role. As of today we are looking at every position. Edited by TheSplizza

Bump. More apps? We have taken someone new each week for their Revan kill. Need more apps for 8m rotation as well as 16m.

We are currently down to 1 group and some alt groups. A symptom of having cleared the 8man content and no updates pertaining to new operations content that may be on the way. I would like some more activity and until new content is announced, we are essentially only online for our raid times.

Please get some quality apps in, and don't skimp on the questions. We do no accept most apps due to lack of information, effort, or of course, experience.

I need some really strong DPS, always need healers that don't die to purple circles, and we never turn a very strong tank down.

• 3 weeks later...

Team Shanked is a 16m Revan HM group, running 9:30 PM to Midnight PST, every Thursday.

Here is what I see. The top 3% of the raiding player base (aka the people who cleared all active content) are leaving this game in a hurry. I cannot blame them. I however, am a glutton for punishment and will be sticking around, as will a majority of my core team.

Not sure how many groups that were farming Revan are still standing, but we are. I am going to assume not EVERYONE whose team died is leaving the game. If your 10/10 team abandoned you and you need a good home, we would be most welcoming. Go through the app process or talk to me in game.

12x is coming up. If you don't have a pub, or the right pub, now is the time to get one ready. Let's keep this going and have some fun until we see new content in the winter (my negative speculation, which will prove to be correct).

Guys guys guys... #Woah #chillout #calmdown slow down on those apps! This games activity is banging, son!!!! #woah

I am considering building another 8m team. 16m is #thedream but #thedream may be dead. I don't think 16 people exist. Main group is down to 1 day a week.

Side note: without losing members, we have gone from 75 "accounts" to 44, since January.

#awesomesaucepatchesftw

Edited by TheSplizza

I currently raid only on Imp side and a strong tank PT/SIN. I'm hoping to use the opportunity to get my level55 tanks to 60 and legacy all my set pieces from IMP side.

Do you have a spot for a tank? I'm currently 7/10 HM

Considering how low current activity is in this game, we are considering all applications. Please put one in on the site and we can arrange a tryout for you, to see if its a good fit! Thanks for your interest.

Not getting the apps we want but that is probably because the players that we want #quitbecausenocontent and #brokenpromisesbrokendreams.

Let me clarify. Be full clear of old NiM tiers. Be from a guild that just died because #nocontent. Be capable, geared out, and be clear of or on the third floor of Revan. btw, not sure if you heard, but it was not Video, but actually #revankilledtheradiostar. Or the Star wars MMO. Same difference.

I am only going to keep updating this thread until I run out of annoying hash tags.

Let's all thank #yssanefortakingafiveminutebreakfromWoWtoreadthis #squishymageregrets

Edited by TheSplizza