<APEX> is recruiting

DavetheEnforcer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
<APEX> is now recruiting 2 DPS for Raid 2. We run on Tue and Thur at 5:30 PST...not picky but would prefer a Mara and a Sniper. Need to be around or at full 69s and have experience in HM S&V and HM TFB. We also use mumble so it's a must.

• 2 weeks later...

<APEX> is recruiting more for a 16 man raid group that wants to push and race to clear content This team will be starting in HM TFB level and soon progressing much farther. The raid times will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 7PM PST. Competent raiders who excel in their roles are needed, mostly DPS at this time, and because of this you are required to do a "try out run" before anything is finalized.

Aside from this raid group we run constant daily HMs, premade PVP and SM ops for comm runs. We are a very active guild, with 80 unique accounts signed in over the last week and averaging around 20-25 a night. We have five raid groups, both casual and hardcore. Please apply on the forums if you are interested!

http://apex-theharbinger.enjin.com/recruitment

Edited by EricWB

• 2 weeks later...
/Bump. Also, all you server transfers...IM NOT YOUR *********** GUILDMATE. so that means when you whisper me and I tell you wrong person, don't keep *********** whispering me because you think im your guildie trolling you. I used to be Atriss; its now Harley'quinn with some funny letters that I don't care to put in right now. im sure your guild is amazing and I promise you that im not scooting off on you. /end rant