Does Bioware know how to patch a game?

Nivack

Maybe make a test server and make future patches be patched their first instead of having the general population have to suffer wiithe number of times Bioware can't get it right? Where are all these testers that you let in months in advance to test the game? Maybe instead of reaping all this damm profits from your game, maybe you need to hire some testers and stop being so god dam greedy before you do lose all you profit from pissed of customers and want to play a game without the servers being shutdown every day... Just a thought.

P.S. With all this downtime, I think a free month is needed, then maybe you can get your **** together. I think my 5 year old son can program better then Bioware

Maybe make a test server and make future patches be patched their first instead of having the general population have to suffer wiithe number of times Bioware can't get it right? Where are all these testers that you let in months in advance to test the game? Maybe instead of reaping all this damm profits from your game, maybe you need to hire some testers and stop being so god dam greedy before you do lose all you profit from pissed of customers and want to play a game without the servers being shutdown every day... Just a thought.

P.S. With all this downtime, I think a free month is needed, then maybe you can get your **** together. I think my 5 year old son can program better then Bioware

Hey look here is an example of that ailment known as head in rear. Take a close look and learn how not to be like this so that you too do not catch this disease.

I bust my butt at work to pay them money......i bought the CE ffs...

Hundreds of dollars..When I get home from work I cant play because of this? WHATS SO HARD ABOUT TAKING THEM DOWN AT 0400/0500 WHEN THE WEST COAST IS NOT PLAYING?

Im really starting to become tired of this, no lie. I am a fan of this game, but starting to feel like alot of the 'haters' here...

Tera is right around the corner.../shrug

Can you link me the perfect bug free MMO you developed?

Heck, can you link me any pc game released in the last 20 years that didn't have bugs?

I bust my butt at work to pay them money......i bought the CE ffs...

Hundreds of dollars..When I get home from work I cant play because of this? WHATS SO HARD ABOUT TAKING THEM DOWN AT 0400/0500 WHEN THE WEST COAST IS NOT PLAYING?

Im really starting to become tired of this, no lie. I am a fan of this game, but starting to feel like alot of the 'haters' here...

Tera is right around the corner.../shrug

I would much rather inconvience ANYONE else than myself too!!!

rabble rabble!!! rarrr damn you bioware

I have a very great but complex solution to this problem.

(almost to the bottom, its worth it)

(Little further)

Bioware should bring in Obsidian to handle the fixes. Trollface.jpg

Welcome OP to the world of MMOs.

Would much rather see them patch problems as they come up.. Then what Blizzard does. They release a patch and let the problems stay till the next patch in 3 to 4 months. Rarely does that company have timely patches for bugs.

Edited by Romiz

FREE MONTH?! Just had to add my ROFLMAO!!

Edit: I'd rather have em down than not fixing bugs but once weekly. Im a programmer. I have several apps published out there for a variety of platforms.. I understand how bugs magically create new issues that you just cant predict.. it happens.. but you have to learn to expect this if your going to play at launch. This game is more stable than most mmo's ive played at launch.. So I applaud BioWare.. They're doing it right!

Edited by cdxrd

Sense of entitlement much? You are not a unique and special snowflake

He is special because he pays bioware a monthly fee to play this game as we all do. A fee that they are going to lose if they don't stop with the ridiculous downtime. There are many more like us and it will hurt them when we all say go eff yourself bioware.

From day one this game has been playable despite the bugs. Yet BW continues with unprecedented downtimes. If they continue to ignore our pleas to reduce downtime then its going to severely affect their income and reputation.