President of Prophecy of the Five Server Nomination

GrizzlesMcKenzie

So why is this serious business? Why do we need a President for the Server? What is the benefit for the "elected" president. Its not like we interact with other servers so a server representative would be moot. So unless you can provide a valid reason I will abstain.

So why is this serious business? Why do we need a President for the Server? What is the benefit for the "elected" president. Its not like we interact with other servers so a server representative would be moot. So unless you can provide a valid reason I will abstain.

Reported for Trolling.

Reported for Trolling.

Your post itself can be considered a Troll post. Then you report someone who is asking for a justification as to why we should have one. You want to nominate yourself for a role that does not exist okay. Please tell us why we should have this role and two why you are qualified for it. Three who the hell are you anyway, if we dont know you why should we vote for you.

I support Cilas for President . Hes trying to bring fun back to the Game. Props to him.

Edited by DarkOnesEye

This might be the most terrible thread ever started.... Quite honestly I dont even know who the guy is that started this, and hes reporting people.... lol thats the kind of president you want. How about you make a name for yourself first whether its in WZ's or Raids then we will talk about it. Foolish non sense glad I wasted my time reading this.

This might be the most terrible thread ever started.... Quite honestly I dont even know who the guy is that started this, and hes reporting people.... lol thats the kind of president you want. How about you make a name for yourself first whether its in WZ's or Raids then we will talk about it. Foolish non sense glad I wasted my time reading this.

According to my hours of research and calculations... U MAD BRO.