Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Maybe we kept it in Carbonite.:rak_03::p Though if the Voss can resurrect people, I'll have myself some Thexan please alongside Arcann.:rak_03::D

-----

This moment always makes me feel sad!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/346fbd3938d25b32e0a7a85f0daed059/tumblr_oc9fjdDgIp1uurkb7o1_500.gif

It was really captivating.:( Those eyes....gah!! <3

They'll be working overtime if they can, then I can throw Theron into the blender over and over ;)

I found another good reason! Valky wanted him dead and most of my toons have something in common: "Listen to what an evil ancient Sith says and do the opposite!"

As for common topics, I think that it will be interesting. You said your toons have eccentric personalities?

Ice breaker: "That cryo incident. Never do so again.”

Angling for a sparring session: "That one time you stabbed me? Your Dad distracted me and I still felt week after that cryo sleep, so that does not count. And second time... Your Father was helping, so that probably do not count too. Want a rematch?"

Doing the opposite of what Valky said is the motivation of sparing Arcann for some of my darker characters:D

A sparring session, hmm, I'm afraid it will end up being a make out session. But maybe that's the point:p

Which is exactly what I expect from Paul, if he was to suddenly be nice about a non-Vaylin character I'd think something was wrong!

Hey, that's not true I like Darth Marr, until he got the hots for Satele, and gave me a below budget force gun which some Zakuul knight was so intimidated by he dropped his shield on the bridge and got out of there!

Heck, even Arcann didn't know how to defend against my Darth Marr commissioned rifle!

Edited by Paulsutherland

Hey, that's not true I like Darth Marr, until he got the hots for Satele, and gave me a below budget force gun which some Zakuul knight was so intimidated by he dropped his shield on the bridge and got out of there!

Heck, even Arcann didn't know how to defend against my Darth Marr commissioned rifle!

I may have laughed at that more then I should have. This is now my favourite description of that series of events xD

Thank you! (Although I did post before but I know I am a rare visitor)

Oh, sorry! 😅

Paul wins the internet today! :D

Edited by Eshvara

My bad, if it can rebuild people and create new life as it sees fit, I'm surprised the Inquisitor hasn't suggest dumping everyone who died into it.

I don't know about Mother Machine resurrecting the dead back to living; She heals the body of Inquisitor and can create new species (as the Rakata created her for that purpose in order to experiment on Force-users since they were at the time of her creation already losing their connection to Force).

Hmmm, I wonder if the Arcaan romance will take us back into our ships? ;)

I don't know about Mother Machine resurrecting the dead back to living; She heals the body of Inquisitor and can create new species (as the Rakata created her for that purpose in order to experiment on Force-users since they were at the time of her creation already losing their connection to Force).

Fear not ... I have a plan, it's such an awesome plan ... we throw the Vaylin's corpse into the machine ... tell it to fix the body, and if at any point it starts to give us grief, we threaten it with an update to windows 10.

We've only got one body though, so fear not, I have planned a test run too .. I'm just waiting for Theron to get back. We'll tell him we found some SIS stuff down there.

Remember this

? If it refuses to do my bidding, it gets this.

My main-PC often has a desire to spoil the furniture a little. What to do, he - Sith, bad genes.:D

This moment always makes me feel sad!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/346fbd3938d25b32e0a7a85f0daed059/tumblr_oc9fjdDgIp1uurkb7o1_500.gif

It was really captivating.:( Those eyes....gah!! <3

Oh yeah. It was this scene that forced me to abandon the DS option during the first walkthrough KOTFE. Although my PC furiously hated Arcann (because he lost the fight three times, and for the fourth time - stuck in the textures :mad:).

Fear not ... I have a plan, it's such an awesome plan ... we throw the Vaylin's corpse into the machine ... tell it to fix the body, and if at any point it starts to give us grief, we threaten it with an update to windows 10.

We've only got one body though, so fear not, I have planned a test run too .. I'm just waiting for Theron to get back. We'll tell him we found some SIS stuff down there.

Well, you certainly are determined on this matter, can't blame you for that. :D On a side note though, I don't think that we have a prededence for bringing someone back to life within game's stories (nor in SW-universe as far as I know?)

On a side note though, I don't think that we have a prededence for bringing someone back to life within game's stories (nor in SW-universe as far as I know?)

Well, not bringing back to life as far as I know, but body surfing? Sure! Remember what Zash was planning to do to SI? And let's not foget about good old Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valky...He had his share of hosts.

The question is: what will Paul will do if his experiments will not go as intended and he will get Vaylin spirit stuck in... IDK, Darth Marr body? ;) Or Theron stuck in Vaylin body? o_o

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Well, not bringing back to life as far as I know, but body surfing? Sure! Remember what Zash was planning to do to SI? And let's not foget about good old Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valky...He had his share of hosts.

The question is: what will Paul will do if his experiments will not go as intended and he will get Vaylin spirit stuck in... IDK, Darth Marr body? ;) Or Theron stuck in Vaylin body? o_o

True with the Essence Transfer. Vitiate used it many times and Palpatine did so too in Legends.

I'm not sure do I wish to see Vaylin's spirit revived in anyone's body.. Well, not at least with Skadge. :D

True with the Essence Transfer. Vitiate used it many times and Palpatine did so too in Legends.

I'm not sure do I wish to see Vaylin's spirit revived in anyone's body.. Well, not at least with Skadge. :D

Come to think of it, last time then we seen Vaylin she have been "rattling" in PC head. Is she still there? Things may become awkward is she will decide to resurface. I think all involved parties suffered enough mental trauma...

Or ... Skadge?:rolleyes:

I think a little bit of sick just came up ... :eek:

Well, you certainly are determined on this matter, can't blame you for that. :D On a side note though, I don't think that we have a prededence for bringing someone back to life within game's stories (nor in SW-universe as far as I know?)

I've got to get this wall fixed, no one else in the Alliance seems to care that imminent death is looming above them.

hmmm ... good question.

Boby-Swapping ? - Maybe she did inherit some of Valkorians abilities?

Cloning ? - Palpatine did that a lot in the EU. As did Vader on Starkiller.

Life Draining ... something ? Wasn't there a book about a cult, draining the life force out of people to resurrect their leader in the EU?

The question is: what will Paul will do if his experiments will not go as intended and he will get Vaylin spirit stuck in... IDK, Darth Marr body? Or Theron stuck in Vaylin body? o_o

Ah yes, this is true, I haven't planned for the likely result my plans go **** up .... okay ... uhmm ... well ... we'll need additional Sith Voodoo, We'll keep expelling the spirits until we get it right.

I'm not sure do I wish to see Vaylin's spirit revived in anyone's body.

*Unpacks Windows Vista* Yes, you do! :rak_03:

Come to think of it, last time then we seen Vaylin she have been "rattling" in PC head. Is she still there? Things may become awkward is she will decide to resurface. I think all involved parties suffered enough mental trauma...

We'll take some R&R on Corellia, visiting the zoo and murdering the locals.

Most likely, her spirit merged with the Force. Perhaps she is now enjoying Odessen's nature with Darth Marr.

*Rocks back and forth sobbing*

Most likely, her spirit merged with the Force. Perhaps she is now enjoying Odessen's nature with Darth Marr.

I had a theory about this and Vaylin in our characters heads.

She was stronger in the force then Valkorian ever was. Arcann also warned us to be careful about her rattling around in there. Maybe we are the traitor and we just don't knowmit and Theron is actually trying to save us (and the universe) from Vaylin.

Arcann and Senya said Valkorian was gone for good they didnt say Vaylin was.. last we know of her she helped us beat him so she was still rattling around in there.

One tries to make a lame joke about Vaylin hijacking Commander in the most unfortunate moment and scarring her dear big brother for life - and she hijacks her big brother appreciation thread :p Somehow, Skadge gets involved!

I had a theory about this and Vaylin in our characters heads.

She was stronger in the force then Valkorian ever was. Arcann also warned us to be careful about her rattling around in there. Maybe we are the traitor and we just don't knowmit and Theron is actually trying to save us (and the universe) from Vaylin.

Arcann and Senya said Valkorian was gone for good they didnt say Vaylin was.. last we know of her she helped us beat him so she was still rattling around in there.

I do think that if Vaylin had been in control even for a second - we would noticed it. Dead bodies all around and all that. And if we would not notice it - Lana and Theron would probably toss us into carbonite and run in search of a cure. I hope.

And how many times will we get a powerful Force User in our heads? In case of SI it will be ridiculous.

*says in voice of FemSI: “And they say it is good to be wanted!”

Edited by RandomName_Ru

After the words of Theron, I had some fears that our PC might still be obsessed with Valkorian, but I never thought of Vaylin ...

And maybe our character has merged with both Valkorian and Vaylin, and took some of their features to himself? When Vitiate captured Valkorian's body, he himself changed a lot.

Could something similar happen to our PC?:eek:

One tries to make a lame joke about Vaylin hijacking Commander in the most unfortunate moment and scarring her dear big brother for life - and she hijacks her big brother appreciation thread :p Somehow, Skadge gets involved!

That may have been my fault ... so here .. we'll admire some Arcann/Vaylin art I saw on twitter.

I do think that if Vaylin had been in control even for a second - we would noticed it.

Check your ships browser history!!!!