I hate my Life

jchentso

so i have been trying to collect the full champion set for myself and in the past 3-4 days i have got 4 of the champion leg tokens...even getting one of each set i end up with an extra token unless i get a healing set to...BUT I AM A SHADOW....isn't there some way to get some kind of refund for these useless tokens if not a full refund just something...or maybe a trade system for other tokens....

That seems like horrible luck. I don't know how many I've opened, more than 12 for sure, but I have gotten a helmet, main hand, off hand, gloves, bracers, and two relics. =/

Yeah, I've been lucky in not getting any duplicates.

Let me ask this, do you folks have your pvp gear equipped when you open your bags? I'm wondering if there is roll that takes place, which determines what you will receive, based on the pvp gear you currently have equipped. But still, if that is how the system works, it should be able to identify which pieces you currently have in your bags, equipped or in your cargo hold.

There should be no duplicates given until you have filled all your slots out.

Edited by Recker

The system already makes it ridiculously easy to gear out, you want it EASIER yet?

Give me a break. Duplicates are fine, a little RNG never hurt anyone.

No, I want the OP to not get duplicates while other players such as myself have yet to receive any duplicates.

You are correct. It is pretty easy to gear up. Guess I've been lucky and the OP hasn't.

Here's a question. Anyone try and equip their companions with PVP gear? Or are they restricted from wearing pvp gear?

Edited by Recker