Anyone else love the Activities window?

IoNonSoEVero

All the Heroics and solo flashpoints are listed and you can travel to them directly from this panel. It really beats having to go to the Fleet (where I always forget which hangar has which flashpoint anyway) or having to go to Odessen to get Heroics from the terminal there. Thanks, Bioware. Really.

And as an addendum, the rewards being offered there for solo flashpoints are SWEET...thank you. :D

All the Heroics and solo flashpoints are listed and you can travel to them directly from this panel. It really beats having to go to the Fleet (where I always forget which hangar has which flashpoint anyway) or having to go to Odessen to get Heroics from the terminal there. Thanks, Bioware. Really.

And as an addendum, the rewards being offered there for solo flashpoints are SWEET...thank you. :D

I like it as well. I made thread yesterday regarding it and how they should include our personal stories as repeatable content with it. I would love a solo/jesus droid friendly version of current operations as well. To often than not you are forced to move with the pace of the group and that hinders your enjoyment of the story, ie: watching the cutscenes, admiring the scenery, exploring etc. Cases like Oricon come to mind where concluding the arc with an operation left a lot of people bitter.

Edited by TonyTricicolo

It's a huge improvement for solo content over the random Daily selection from the old Galactic Command panel.

They took out the daily GC xp mission from the 'dailies' so it seems like a step backwards.

Sure I don't have to keep clicking through the icon to get the quest because the quest doesn't exist, so to avoid all those clicks in the past I simply didn't need to do the quest. As for the fast travel option, we have now lost the option to travel back to the terminal when we have completed the mission, so I'm on Ziost I have to fast travel back to the station and then take another loading screen to get back to the planet, not an improvement.

While the actual interface is a step backwards, now its just a list. This is in the same league as going from full VO quests to quest boxes with walls of text. Sure the wall of text is quicker but this is achieved through striping out much of the polish. Which is this is the way they want to go, surely the terminal is the best way to return companions, don't want to have to do a flashpoint or have dialogue, streamline it to a text box that says do you want this companion back.

So no, much like most things done in 2017 it seems to be dumbing down in the name of streamlining. A daily quest has been lost by this and nothing gained except I can now accept quests from a different terminal.

I like it. Not having to click-decline-repeat over and over and over -- that alone is awesome. I'm an alt-oholic. I often wound up making a trip to the Fleet terminal to check and see if a planetary mission didn't show after click-decline-repeating because I'd already done it on a particular character, or because of the random/repeatedly-showing-the-same-mission when using the GC interface. I'm much happier with being able to just select which missions or FPs I want to do. Edited by Nmyownworld

I miss the animations when you moused over the different activities. :( But not having to hit decline 1000 times to get a planetary heroic set you want is nice.

I liked those as well, but I won't miss that stupid audio bug they caused. The second thing, not having to click and decline repeated, is my absolute favorite part of the new interface.

I like it.

It is very user friendly as I don't have to click and go through different missions looking for the one I want. I can go to the list choose the one I want and select it and travel to it. I know you can only do the weeklies for places like black sun, etc but I only did those once so I don't see a problem for me. I usually take at least a few of my alts to do the weekly so it not a problem for me.

I saw the window but havent given it a try yet . does that mean if you use it , you dont get the cutscene for each fp anymore ??? :confused:

You don't get the cut scene from the quest giver because you start at the beginning of the flashpoint, but you still get all the cut scenes within.

You don't get the cut scene from the quest giver because you start at the beginning of the flashpoint, but you still get all the cut scenes within.

good to know , I rather hear sweet Satele voice :p thats the only reason why I would do a fp to begin with:D

Er.

...I guess my problem with this is I'm not entirely sure I know what you guys are talking about. Probably an in-game pop up "hey! here's a thing! do the thing!" kinda interface would have been a good idea.

How do I access this?

CTRL+G - it will give you a little interface with tabs for group finder, PvP, solo, etc. You can scroll through all the missions available and travel to them from the interface. :)