Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You are logged in from a region that we do not allow someone to play from HELP IN USA

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
You are logged in from a region that we do not allow someone to play from HELP IN USA

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nukedjava
12.29.2011 , 08:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mjollnor View Post
Even easier, check your listing of time frame between your location and GMT standard time. Once set to the correct difference in hours, game continued past this point just fine
This worked for me, thank you. By default, it starts as "GMT." Once the timezone on the account matched my actual timezone, it loaded properly.

You can find your timezone options under "Basic Information" at:
https://account.swtor.com/user/info

AgentHelix
12.31.2011 , 12:44 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Barsk View Post
It has something to do with setting up your security questions. I loaded SW on my desktop just fine but got this error when I tried to install and login from my Laptop. Once i logged into the website it fixed the error
Thanks, this fixed the issue for me as well.

Graei
01.03.2012 , 12:44 AM | #13
It has something to do with setting up your security questions. I loaded SW on my desktop just fine but got this error when I tried to install and login from my Laptop. Once i logged into the website it fixed the error
Hi, this worked for me as well! I was having a freak out for a while there!

MThrone
02.02.2012 , 09:59 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by tamierel View Post
I know this was mentioned, but I just want to say it in a little more detail...

I was logged into the website, did the security questions and it gave me the error when trying to load the game:

"You are logged in from a region where we do not allow someone to play from"

I tried what the orange post said, nothing happened...

What DID work though... was to log out of the website... and then log BACK into it...
when you log back in, it states that you are logging in from an unknown region and asks you to complete the security question... once you do that, then you can log into the game.

Thus, log in to the site, set up security questions, log out of the site. Log BACK into the site, answer security questions, and then log into the game.
Thank you so much

Chadwyke
02.02.2012 , 10:07 PM | #15
A protocol droid gave bad information? Say it ain't so!!!!!!
I only post on the forums when the game isn't working for me. Fix the game and I won't even be reading this junk.

Gaskarth
02.28.2012 , 08:43 AM | #16
Just installed on my new laptop. SCARED the crap out of me.
This solution works.

+If you also check your account, your profile's timezone is not set so set that and I guess that warning will disappear.

thevilesmile
02.29.2012 , 02:25 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by tamierel View Post
What DID work though... was to log out of the website... and then log BACK into it...
when you log back in, it states that you are logging in from an unknown region and asks you to complete the security question... once you do that, then you can log into the game.

Thus, log in to the site, set up security questions, log out of the site. Log BACK into the site, answer security questions, and then log into the game.
This worked like a charm, didn't have to do anything else. Thanks!