Change from Marauder to Juggernaut?

Kruldak

...Until they find a way to monetize it. :p

Even then I kind of doubt it. You need to level up a character to learn it. Switching from Sorc to Assassin or Pyrotech to Mercenary would just be too weird. They really do play like entirely different classes with a couple of similar abilities.

Warrior is probably the closest mirror. Both melee, and their "shared" spec (previously rage for both, now Fury for mara and Rage for jugg) is very very similar. But if only warrior could do it, it wouldn't be fair.

Even then I kind of doubt it. You need to level up a character to learn it. Switching from Sorc to Assassin or Pyrotech to Mercenary would just be too weird. They really do play like entirely different classes with a couple of similar abilities.

Warrior is probably the closest mirror. Both melee, and their "shared" spec (previously rage for both, now Fury for mara and Rage for jugg) is very very similar. But if only warrior could do it, it wouldn't be fair.

Im sorry... I dont think Bioware cares about people learning their classes because...

They are giving away free 60s for the next patch AND allowing people to BUY free 60s with cash...

If bioware can monetize it... And figure out how to code it... You can be sure it will happen...

Im sorry... I dont think Bioware cares about people learning their classes because...

They are giving away free 60s for the next patch AND allowing people to BUY free 60s with cash...

If bioware can monetize it... And figure out how to code it... You can be sure it will happen...

Same thing WoW did, wonder how long before they add game time tokens in game also.

• 3 years later...
Normally I'd agree. However as someone who plays both modern Vengeance and Rage builds, along with both Fury and Carnage Marauders... I can say that I do the highest DPS and have the best survivability on my Rage Jugg. Everyone is different, however, the rage build works best for me these days. (Yes, I know I'm replying to an old post!) Edited by Electroclash
forgot to add a line