The Armor from the new disney show "The Mandalorian".

SaerethDL

we need a clone of the armor setup from the show "The Mandalorian" and perhaps a title or legacy title to go with it. "The Mandalorian"

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/a2/65/53a265c066c02ea2c51c7fedef3de89b.png

https://nerdmovieproductions.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/ECqNJc5VUAEk2EO.jpg

https://junkee.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/the-mandalorian-cropped.jpg

Edited by SaerethDL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are similar armors in game already (Wasteland Raider for example) but nothing identical. Mostly the cape is the issue here. I would suggest Cassus Fett but thats a terrible set to try and dye BECAUSE of the cape. The helmet too there are similar but nothing really perfect. That all being said i agree with you completely. It would be nice to have a really good easily dyable Mandalorian set out there up for grabs.

this would be awesome. I definitely would love seeing some variant of the modern Mandalorian armor. Wasteland raider does not count, the helm is a no go. The jetpack....just an eye sore. But the helm would be worth it on its own, no batman like the charismatic set, no weird additions, just the modern era T-visor and helm. Lets make this happen, the shows hype is up people will buy this. I will pay good money for this armor, i would play through the story again etc. with that armor. I would even find the morder era mando armor fine as well. Making the jango look would be very clean in this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the last twitch stream, they stated that although they can't do an exact copy due to rights they can definitely do an inspired version of it. They know it's a popular request (along with baby Yoda) so it's fair to say we'll get something. Until then this is my beat up episode 1 version.

Head: Charismatic hunter Black

Chest: Black Vulcar

Bracers of your choice Maroon

Belt that has rifle rounds Brown

One of the Mandalore styled leggings Maroon

Dune stalker boots(or whatever you prefer) Brown

Edited by TonyTricicolo

In the last twitch stream, they stated that although they can't do an exact copy due to rights they can definitely do an inspired version of it. They know it's a popular request (along with baby Yoda) so it's fair to say we'll get something. Until then this is my beat up episode 1 version.

Head: Charismatic hunter Black

Chest: Black Vulcar

Bracers of your choice Maroon

Belt that has rifle rounds Brown

One of the Mandalore styled leggings Maroon

Dune stalker boots(or whatever you prefer) Brown

Thats understandable but they can def get it really really close. I just don't want any "bioware magic" but into it like the batman ears on the charismatic set, or the orange stain that never goes away, or the hideous jetpack on the wasteland raider. I would really like to see a solid version of the movie helmet even with a few changes to make it swtor like it should def not have any weird crap on it.

TBH, I don’t like the full Beskar set ... it’s too shiny. I prefer his early episode armor with different color and battle worn textures.

I disagree with this. Beskar is important to mandalorians and as this is being mandalorian armor they should go with the beskar version. It is also important to the characters in the show as well as the mandalorian fandom.

I disagree with this. Beskar is important to mandalorians and as this is being mandalorian armor they should go with the beskar version. It is also important to the characters in the show as well as the mandalorian fandom.

^+1, Signed & Supported: we need FULL Beskar.

The title: The Mandalorean would be fantastic, too.

Edited by Willjb