Missing Matrix Cube

KotWR

So I noticed this a very long time ago with KotFE that my Matrix cube was now gone from my inventory. After playing a new character today i noticed i could still get the red matrix shard on Korriban and others such as Orb Mantel. My question is has this been addressed? An what of the missing Cubes on my 15 other characters.:rak_02:

4.0 removed the matrix cubes from existing characters, but later the shards were refunded, so you should have all the shards and can build a new matrix cube.

Problem is that the matrix cubes never were updated since 1.x and now level sync will make their stat bonus mostly useless even during leveling, and you get much better relics much quicker when you do heroics.

Edited by Mubrak

• 2 months later...
4.0 removed the matrix cubes from existing characters, but later the shards were refunded, so you should have all the shards and can build a new matrix cube.

Weird, noticed my matrix cube was gone when I returned late last year and this explains it. Just a shame that the matrix shards were never returned to me. Support ticket went in but the response stated that assembly chambers were no longer accessible and that I couldn't get a matrix cube any more.