BUG: Ravage interuptable

-OmegaFire-

I have Unbreakable Rage on my jugg and I'm still getting interupted all the time in the middle of Ravage.

that talent is pretty much worthless, it only prevents ravage from being interupted by interupt skills like the warriors disruption. Anything that causes you to lose control of your

charakter is still interupting you (stun, knockback, choke, whirlwind, ...).

Ok well, if it's a knockback, that's different then an interrupt. Your character moves with a knockback, and that screws over ravage.

Uninterruptable means, literally just that. Abilities classified as INTERRUPTS do nothing to it, and just fizzle.

This does not make you, as a individual character, immune to knockback or stuns while channeling ravage, and as such, either of those abilities will still cancel your channeling of anything, regardless of whether or not its interruptable.

It says I'm supposed to be uninteruptable while using ravage. That says nothing should interupt it to me, unless I'm misinterpreting what the devs mean.

It happens with a lot of pushbacks among other things.

It says uninterruptable, it doesn't say you're immune to stuns.

Did you think the talent was going to make the ability keep going if you ran around while using it too?

It says uninterruptable, it doesn't say you're immune to stuns.

Did you think the talent was going to make the ability keep going if you ran around while using it too?

For starters, there is no need to be a ********. Second, they should have been more specific as to what they meant in the description.

I don't play pvp, so how it affects it didn't occur to me, nor do I care. I expected it to be uninteruptable in the general sense of the word. Anyways it doesn't matter to me anymore as I respecced. Thank you to those who responded without being trolls.

lol yeah. If you're attacking me with ravage I'm just going to take two steps that way and wait till you stop dancing.

I don't know if that will save you the damage. On more then one occasion I had started the animation and allowed it to follow all the way through, and even though they ran off to attack my companion the damage ticks still hit. Now you can debate the usefulness of that last tick and how it coincides with the GCD and other abilities but that's a different discussion all together.