Lvl 50 Daily questions

Rock_Spider

Ok so I have dinged lvl 50... YAY for me. Problem is I sunk all my cash into crafting and nothing I craft sells reliably... even if I sell it at cost price. (Talking lvl 45-50 blue and purp armormech stuff).

I hear the dailies give you good cash.... questions:

1) Which planets have the best dailies? Correlia? Illum?

2) How do you know its a daily and not just one of the planets other quests you may have skipped.... What differentiates dailies from other quests?

3) Are these dailies acquired by speaking to NPCs on the planet... IE do I have to go to Correlia and find the NPC to give me the daily?

4) Once I have the daily... and I complete it... Will the quest pop up on my log the next day or would I have to go "retalk" to the NPC?

5) What are the rewards for dailies? Just cash? Or do you get commendations as well?

Thanks for your assistance....

Belsavis and Ilum, Correlia dailies are being added in 1.2.

Ilum starts after you finish your class quests, I think it just chains in afterwards. I cant remember where the Belsavis one is, but I think it was on the fleet.

You do have to go and talk to the NPCs the next day.

1) Which planets have the best dailies? Correlia? Illum?

First of all dailies are at Belsavis (not Correlia, it ll be added to 1.2 for dailies) and Illum. Best cash are at Illum but most of daily commendations are at Belsavis).

2) How do you know its a daily and not just one of the planets other quests you may have skipped.... What differentiates dailies from other quests?

You can go at http://swtordailyquests.com/ and find out, the differences are that these quests are repeatable every day (resetting at specific time) and gives you daily commendations (you can use it to buy rakatta earpiece and implants for PVE).

3) Are these dailies acquired by speaking to NPCs on the planet... IE do I have to go to Correlia and find the NPC to give me the daily?

Yes you need to speak to specific NPCs everyday.

4) Once I have the daily... and I complete it... Will the quest pop up on my log the next day or would I have to go "retalk" to the NPC?

You have to retalk to NPC in most of the dailies. If you do it everyday you will find a specific optimal order doing dailies to save you time.

5) What are the rewards for dailies? Just cash? Or do you get commendations as well?

Gives you cash daily commendations (you can use it to buy rakatta earpiece and implants for PVE).

Edited by BlackStarLord

Also, the heroic dailies give gear modification rewards (armoring, mod, enhance, all purple and "stage" 22 designation), and Lights Out on Belsav gives some nice pet weapons. When you have yourself (and your pets) all geared out, you can choose the blue random boxes instead, or try to sell the gear mods on the GTN.

The Mission reward vendors carry the Rak implants and ears, and also barrels/hilts and armorings a step up from the quest reward one (they are purple 23's).