Downtime: 5 January 2017

TaitWatson

Happy New Year, everyone!

To bring in the new year right, we're going to do a quick server restart tomorrow morning. We don't expect the downtime to last more than an hour.

Details:

DATE: 5 January 2017

TIME: 7AM PST - 8AM PST (1500 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thanks!

Edited by TaitWatson

Did they find a glaring Cartel Market bug which needed immediate attention? Or perhaps some sort of Command Experience Nerf is incoming to make the Grind more "Exciting" :cool:

Did you not read. There is no patch. It is a server restart.

At least I didn't write "2016," that would have been embarrassing.

:rak_03:

AWWW, come on. Everytime you all do a server restart or an update server side, I have to pull down all my gtn sales and reload them. Otherwise I get the infamous message "you have sold something on the GTN", rather than telling me what I actually sold. DO you know how much of a pain in the arse that is?

Nah it will be down for almost an hour he said so they will be doing some stuff, maybe fix the insta kill in Fractured or punish snowballing ppl.

Nope they won't be. a server restart takes more than 5-10 mins as they have to make sure it restarts properly and that nothing is wrong before they open them up to players.

Nope they won't be. a server restart takes more than 5-10 mins as they have to make sure it restarts properly and that nothing is wrong before they open them up to players.

Are people lazy to read:

We don't expect the downtime to last more than an hour.

You don't read. It is just a server restart. Nothing more. You are assuming too much.

They could use this restart to rapidly cleanse their database of what causes the Deception Asassin // Infiltration Shadow & Carnage Marauder // Combat Sentinel 's respective bugs...

Edited by roinopouf