Tier 1-3 Command Crate Schematics

MorseGod

I would like to acquire the complete set of command crate schematics for all crew skills. Unfortunately, all 8 of my characters are already Command Rank 300, so the only thing that I receive from crates are Tier 4 schematics.

Is there any other place in the game to get Tier 1-3 schematics? Grinding more alts to level 70 and then through all the command ranks in hopes that the RNG gods smile on me seems horribly tedious.

I would like to acquire the complete set of command crate schematics for all crew skills. Unfortunately, all 8 of my characters are already Command Rank 300, so the only thing that I receive from crates are Tier 4 schematics.

Is there any other place in the game to get Tier 1-3 schematics? Grinding more alts to level 70 and then through all the command ranks in hopes that the RNG gods smile on me seems horribly tedious.

It is, Indeed, horribly tedious, if you think that stuff is horribly tedious. (I personally wouldn't push more alts through to 70 and up *just* for that, but that's mostly because I'm not interested in that as a goal.)

Sadly, that's what you have to do.

The tier 2, tier 3, and tier 4 item modification schematics drop off SM, VM/HM, and MM/NiM ops bosses respectively. You can also RE item modifications for their respective schematics (NOTE: so long as those item modifications come out of gear; random item modifications from command crates are treated as "crafted by someone else" and are therefore not REable for schematics)

The Static Stat gear schematics are only available from command crates

My advice...

This is a perfect opportunity to break your "completionist" habits. :p

The tier 2, tier 3, and tier 4 item modification schematics drop off SM, VM/HM, and MM/NiM ops bosses respectively. You can also RE item modifications for their respective schematics (NOTE: so long as those item modifications come out of gear; random item modifications from command crates are treated as "crafted by someone else" and are therefore not REable for schematics)

You left out one small point: the REed schematics for Armorings don't have set bonuses on them.