Hard time deciding which advanced class to pick..

adantz

Hello fellow Swtor players!

I have decided to make a Agent to complement my Bounty hunter, but I cant not decide which route to go. I have read up a bit on both choices and although I was initially allured by the Sniper the operative has its own appeal. So was hoping to get some questions answered and some sound advice from you all.

Im aware of the "possible" nerf to the operative, even though i really like pvp I dont want to make too much of this at this time. I've looked forward to this game for a long time, and I have faith that BW will eventually get the class balance right. After all the game has only been out for a month.

So now to my questions:

1. Is there a dps spec for Operative where you would use both melee and a bad*** gun or is it only close combat?

2. I have read that the sniper is very hard to play unless you are great with playing everything on hotkeys, as well as that the energy system is rough. I have a mouse with 5 hotkeys and can handle to use a few hotkeys on my keyboard, would that be enough to do allright?

3. If anyone has experience with both options, I would love to hear your take on which one you belive would be the most fun in the long run.

Greatfull for any and all thoughts and advices, but please save any QQ about the upcoming nerf, Im interested in how the class plays not how valid it is in PVP.

Edited by adantz