Martial Artist class

Maji

Given how elegant many of the Shadow/Assassin saber attacks already are, and the fact that both Tumult and Spinning Kick have excellent animations, all this AC needs to look like a martial arts master is a few more "routine" kicks/punches that can be rotated into the attack cycle.

I, for one, am disappointed that the interrupt is a Force effect instead of a Chuck Norris-style roundhouse kick to the face, and I wish that I could use Tumult in a regular attack cycle.

Jedi Knights have Blade Storm.

Which is an anime style slash with your sword that can hit targets at range.

Master Strike is a cool animation, as well.

Later on you'll get a hilt strike and a spin kick.

Give it a shot. You should get Blade Storm and Master Strike before 10.

Edited by Faolon

A barehanded brawler type class would be so nice. I was actually thinking of this myself. It would go two paths, to be a Force sensitive monk type fighter or a brawler with monstrous strength. Both can tank but only Force sensitive monk can become a healer as well. Edited by ROMUBOTHUGORUGOR

Juggernauts can take laser shots in just robes and all Force users can dodge lasers.

That's like dodging light.

Blasters do not shoot beams of light. They shoot superheated plasma (which travels slower than a bullet normally). In fact lasers are archaic and really weak normally in the star wars universe.

• 3 weeks later...