Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SHARETHELOVE Question

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JnEricsonx
02.26.2018 , 05:31 PM | #21
Yeah, what I did in the end, because I goofed, is I had my Referral link time turned off, so the subscription I'd started after I did the link would kick in when I called Customer Service, because else I wouldn't be regarded as proper Premium till after the promo ended. Oh well, lose one week, get a free month, I can live with it. I probably should have turned on my sub THEN took a referral link.

Zipacnaa
02.27.2018 , 07:50 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
[*]The items will be granted to you on or before 3/2.[/list]
I hope that clears up any confusion!

-eric
3rd of February is long gone and I've not been granted any items. Wassup

kodrac
02.27.2018 , 07:53 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipacnaa View Post
3/2 is March 2 in the US. You guys do it backwards in Europe.
No more free 7 days for you and nothing for me!

CrazyCT
02.27.2018 , 07:53 AM | #24
/HeadShakeWalkAway
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

PorsaLindahl
02.27.2018 , 08:24 AM | #25
Here's "wassup":

Quote:
THE CHISS TALON INTERCEPTOR AIRSPEEDER AND THE FORCE VETERANíS ARMOR SET WILL BE DELIVERED VIA IN-GAME MAIL MARCH 1-2, 2018 12:01AM PDT // 8:01AM GMT. YOU WILL NEED TO LOG-IN OR CREATE A SWTOR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO REDEEM THE REWARD ITEMS IN-GAME.

jennywilson
02.27.2018 , 11:40 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by JnEricsonx View Post
Yeah, what I did in the end, because I goofed, is I had my Referral link time turned off, so the subscription I'd started after I did the link would kick in when I called Customer Service, because else I wouldn't be regarded as proper Premium till after the promo ended. Oh well, lose one week, get a free month, I can live with it. I probably should have turned on my sub THEN took a referral link.

Did CS confirm that if your sub didn't kick in until after the promo that you wouldn't get the 30 days, even if you *purchased * it before the promo ended? I did the same - used someone's ref link before the sub (so they'd get the max rewards) and then bought the sub, but it didn't occur to me until I read your post that doing it that way might disqualify me from the extra sub reward

Vonkryer
02.27.2018 , 03:24 PM | #27
Just resubed today and trying to use the code SWTORSHARETHELOVE and nothing hapens

PorsaLindahl
02.27.2018 , 03:32 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Vonkryer View Post
Just resubed today and trying to use the code SWTORSHARETHELOVE and nothing hapens
It ended at 12:01AM PDT / 3:01AM EDT / 08:01 GMT today. Which also means that if you didn't subscribe by Midnight last night PDT / 3:00 AM EDT / 08:00 GMT, you waited too long.

If you were subscribed yesterday, though, you'll get the speeder and armor set.

DocDAM
02.27.2018 , 03:37 PM | #29
Yep, that's from the terms and conditions ("fine print") at the bottom of:
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20180213

Quote:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
TO QUALIFY FOR THE 30-DAYS OF ADDITIONAL GAME TIME, YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE IN PREMIUM (SUBSCRIBER) STATUS, AND YOU MUST REDEEM THE "SWTORSHARETHELOVE" CODE BY FEBRUARY 27, 2018, 12:01 AM PDT // 8:01 AM GMT.
TO QUALIFY FOR 30-DAYS OF ADDITIONAL GAME TIME YOUR ACCOUNT MUST HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 90-DAYS OR MORE BEFORE FEBRUARY 13, 2018.
THE CHISS TALON INTERCEPTOR AIRSPEEDER AND THE FORCE VETERANíS ARMOR SET WILL BE DELIVERED VIA IN-GAME MAIL MARCH 1-2, 2018 12:01AM PDT // 8:01AM GMT. YOU WILL NEED TO LOG-IN OR CREATE A SWTOR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO REDEEM THE REWARD ITEMS IN-GAME.
THE "SWTOSHARETHELOVE" CODE IS A UNIQUE/ONE-TIME USE ONLY CODE; THIS CODE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE ON A "NEW", OR "INACTIVE FORMER" SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 90-DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 13, 2018; THIS REWARD CANNOT BE USED WITH OTHER PROMOTIONAL OFFERS AND EXPIRES ON FEBRUARY 27, 2018.
ALL REWARDS INCLUDED IN THIS PROMOTION WILL BE ADDED TO QUALIFYING ACCOUNTS MARCH 1-2, 2018.
My Refer a Friend link here. [Rules and Rewards]

Vonkryer
02.27.2018 , 03:42 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
It ended at 12:01AM PST / 3:01AM EST / 08:01 GMT today. Which also means that if you didn't subscribe by Midnight last night / 3:00 AM EST / 08:00 GMT, you waited too long.

If you were subscribed yesterday, though, you'll get the speeder and armor set.
Ok going ask a refund i am not at pdt time and promo still up on site so I feel cheated