Xero-New guy

kloraphil

Wanna see some Assassin pvp? Wanna que ranked/unranked? Send me a whisper or hit me on my stream Twitch.tv/xero1206 (Dont like my jams? feel free to request a song)-with your support we as a community can bring better players to our server!

This will be me-get used to it i guess. Gonna be posting a lot to try and bring all the pvpers to our server. I will be transferring to your server soon. A little background about me. Veteran player-since beta, played closed beta, ect. Always been a sin or a shadow. Hoping i'm welcomed with open arms and people see my vision of bringing all of the best pvpers to one location, since bioware refuses to give us what we want. See you all soon, any tips about the server, guilds and pvpers-hit me up here or on my stream listed above.

-Xero

Hey guys, im planning to try and get every serious pvper to come to our server, if you have any friends I urge you to help them, and convince them to come the Harbinger for a better wholesome pvp experience. My vision is one of a healthy world pvp scene, as well as plenty ranked wz's. Lets come together and have some fun and wash out this toxic in our pvp channels and be better people.

My stream: twitch.tv/xero1206

Hope to see many of you soon!