Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Classes you enjoy playing in PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Classes you enjoy playing in PVP

Endur
02.14.2012 , 05:32 AM | #11
Enjoying my 50 Powertech.

Not so much my tank spec/geared Assassin, however that's to be expected, his purpose is PVE anyway.

ARMofGod
02.14.2012 , 07:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Dundake View Post
Classes you enjoy playing in PVP.
I'll let you know if I ever find any PVP in this game.
Please join my new community events group! For Empire players only, I call it Friends-United Empire-Alliance. Or FU EA for short!

Omite
02.14.2012 , 07:32 AM | #13
Here's what I currently play. With a short summary of how I play the class...

Lvl 50 Darkness Sin - Love It!!! I can guard PVP objectives all day. Against lesser geared players I can even kill a couple people.

lvl 37 Merc - I float back and forth between tracer spec and dot spec - like it. Tracer spam isn't as boring as you might think Rail Shot after building 6 stacks of tracer lock makes me smile.

lvl 27 Marauder - Rage spec - Love it!!! Jump in, kill a dude and injure 3 of his buddies, die, repeat

lvl 25 sorc - boring
The Darkmoon Legacy
DVEight - Darkness Sin - Scum and Villainy
Alts: Nihilis - Sorc, Evoll - Mara, Heater - Merc

kirorx
02.14.2012 , 07:35 AM | #14
Sith Warrior.

Nothing like using that force push and then leap in the middle of the fight, just feels so aggressive. Not my ""strongest"" class that i am playing but definitaly most fun to me.

cycao
02.14.2012 , 07:37 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Omite View Post
Here's what I currently play. With a short summary of how I play the class...

Lvl 50 Darkness Sin - Love It!!! I can guard PVP objectives all day. Against lesser geared players I can even kill a couple people.

lvl 37 Merc - I float back and forth between tracer spec and dot spec - like it. Tracer spam isn't as boring as you might think Rail Shot after building 6 stacks of tracer lock makes me smile.

lvl 27 Marauder - Rage spec - Love it!!! Jump in, kill a dude and injure 3 of his buddies, die, repeat

lvl 25 sorc - boring
that right there. I was in civil war the other day, i was guarding an objective when 5 rebs went to hit it, i was able to keep them off until help arrived i loled

Varcan
02.14.2012 , 07:55 AM | #16
Kinetic Combat(31/3/7) Shadow - Main - Lvl 50 - 66 Valor - Love it! Really powerful. Not crazy bout the Surge nerf, but I understand it applies to everyone, so my toughness will be a greater benefit now in extended fights. Great mobility, and overall utility.

Assault Spec Vanguard - Lvl 36 - Liked it. Plays a lot like the Shadow actually, but lack the short def cooldowns I'd grown to love. Undecided overall.

Scrapper Smuggler - Lvl36 - Switched to Scrapper once I realized my hybrid Dirty Fighting build just doesn't work well. Lost interest in the class(way before the nerf). Lack of mobilty drove me crazy. Was actually my first char., so I'm sure I'll give it another try at some point.

Jedi Consular - Lvl18 - Only played 2 days and a few warzones, but man was it boring. I don't want to evaluate based on such a short experience, but terrible intial impression.

Jedi Knight Sentinel - Lvl14 - Lot of fun, but certainly not a relaxing playstyle. Great class for when I want to give the game my full attention. Unfortunately, that's only on the rare weekend.

Smuggler Gunslinger - Lvl20 - Current Alt - Favorite alternative to my main Shadow I've found so far. Completely diff. playstyle, and loads of fun! A class a think suffers about as much from lack of player understanding as Sentinels/Marauders do. It's odd that a "casting" class can be played so poorly by most. But this class takes exceptional awarness and positioning by the player. And for the love of god quit posting PvP specs that don't reduce both Flash Grenade and Dirty Kick by 15secs...That's freakin huge for this class.

unclekaula
02.14.2012 , 07:59 AM | #17
My mains a 50 jug and I'm trying to lvl a sorc and merc. At my sorc current level 23 it feels like its missing something and my merc @ 30 lacks just about everything.

Could be a L2p on the sorc/merc, but the jugg feels like its the most useful/enjoyable for pvp. As a merc I cant do much of anything other than pure DPS / debuff. People complain about constant tracer missiles? I use them about 30% of the time maybe.....but it seems like 80% of the things I do with the sorc is constant lightning.
Flyboy Shaquandra - BM Pyro Merc - Keller's Void <RogueFive>
Flygirl China - War Hero Rage Jug - Keller's Void <Scum and Villainy >
LatoyaJackson The Merciless - BOSS Sorc - Keller's Void <Evil Bastards>

Redial
02.14.2012 , 08:06 AM | #18
+1 for jugg is fun, but i might try tank assassin for a change of pace since there seem to be a lot of juggs

-1 to merc tracer not being as boring as people say. It is. THe only way to tolerate my merc is to heal. I run the 24/17/x werdan spec and it is awesome.

rolling sniper and operative now