Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pure Shockfrozen Water

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pure Shockfrozen Water

Anthiel
02.14.2012 , 07:19 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Sadix View Post
I hope youre right, although i have not heard anything about it. In my opinion healers already get shafted enough there's no reason why every class in the game should be able to earn the same rewards in warzones as they do.
and you said it right in your post here in my opinion all this **** youve said is your opinion when are people going to learn their solitary input means ****all in the grand scheme of what gets balanced.

iceperson
02.14.2012 , 07:25 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Maximilus View Post
Actually this is wrong, the magenta crystal can still be acquire, it's just a lot harder now as more people are re-farming the water due to be consume on use. This made my magenta crit crystal shoot up in price from about 350k to almost 1mill, thanks to you all and BW for fixing something without looking at the ramifications of it. I have 6 crystal currently crafted, 1 crafting mat crystal and no waters due to the insane amount of time it takes to get it now.
if it takes you that long to get the water you're doing it wrong...

rzrknight
02.14.2012 , 07:30 AM | #73
I use it all the time since im a sin , i can tell it must be a bug of the game.

Still till they fix it , quite awesome.
The Lord said: "QQ enough and thou shall receive it."
The followers said: "I shall QQ my lord, i shall QQ."
And since then , not a single day passed without the QQs being heard.

Adzzy
02.14.2012 , 07:34 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by rzrknight View Post
I use it all the time since im a sin , i can tell it must be a bug of the game.

Still till they fix it , quite awesome.
yes, til they fix it....

tried using it in the last couple hours?
Keys are lame

Talcyndl
02.14.2012 , 07:40 AM | #75
Whether it was a needed "fix" or a dreaded "nerf" it should have been included in the patch notes. Assuming it was an intentional change rather than a bug.

Swijr
02.14.2012 , 07:41 AM | #76
What's funny is that it's EASILY available to EVERYONE and there's still QQ'ing over it.

And while the stealth, drink, medpac is annoying....is it any more annoying them someone getting the heal holo in a wz? I think it is. All they had to do was no allow the removal of the buff and reduce the cool down and it would have been way less op.

But consuming it....awesome. I'll just get the crystal with it now and sell that instead.

Well...down 2 medals a round...dope.

Swijr
.: System :. | Jedi Covenant | Republic PVP Guild | Chat Info

iceperson
02.14.2012 , 07:42 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Talcyndl View Post
Whether it was a needed "fix" or a dreaded "nerf" it should have been included in the patch notes. Assuming it was an intentional change rather than a bug.
umm. it's in the patchnotes

Talcyndl
02.14.2012 , 07:43 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by iceperson View Post
umm. it's in the patchnotes
Ahh...haven't read them yet - teach me to rely on what's said in a forum thread.

Eager
02.14.2012 , 07:50 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Talcyndl View Post
Ahh...haven't read them yet - teach me to rely on what's said in a forum thread.
Oops, my bad. It wasn't in the notes in the Test Server forum so I assumed it is a stealth fix like what they did to Slicing, etc. I will double check with the live notes from now on