Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pure Shockfrozen Water

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pure Shockfrozen Water

agaliullin
02.14.2012 , 12:17 AM | #21
stealthers can use after vanish, +8.5k HP = profit
i know than vanish bring debuf -100% to incoming healing, but yesterday I saw that almost killed assassin out from vanish with almost full health
also, many folkz runing trough fire or walking in poison pool at huttball and use this water
this should not be, because healers have so little medals
P.S. and i'm not helaer

Badlander
02.14.2012 , 12:20 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NomineImperator View Post
Not crying about it, just curious. I have no strong feelings one way or the other about the usage.
Then why did you even start this thread.. there are other threads you can search for.
VULKAR HIGHWAY PVP SERVER
PANTHER - MARAUDER - ANNIHILATION SPEC

Badlander
02.14.2012 , 12:23 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by agaliullin View Post
stealthers can use after vanish, +8.5k HP = profit
So.... you can use it when they vanish also
VULKAR HIGHWAY PVP SERVER
PANTHER - MARAUDER - ANNIHILATION SPEC

Spartanik
02.14.2012 , 12:25 AM | #24
So let me get straight is item that heals you out of combat in pvp... dont you have that already, i mean class ability meaning introspection, seethe etc. I do that when im out of combat sometimes. I dont see the problem.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Haiyabusa
02.14.2012 , 12:25 AM | #25
All I got from the op is, "I'm jealous that stealthers can use it and I can't during a wz. They get 2 extra medals, Q.Q boo hoo me. This isn't a Q.Q thread though, just wanted to see what others stance is on it."

Who cares, BW implemented it into the game this way. Everyone is using it, healers can use it as well. If you're having a problem using it *during combat*, then that's a personal problem. If you can't figure out how to get it to work prior to the match starting, you deserve not to take advantage of the shock water.

If BW didn't implement this to work this way, w/e; they should just leave it as is. lol

Yeah, I play a sin, a jug; I use the water either way, problem?

Ainrehtea
02.14.2012 , 12:25 AM | #26
I'm fine with it being used as long as they don't get healing medals for it...swear to god I do 300k healing one game and get 4 medals and the guy with 15 deaths 2 kills gets more votes than me for doing 350k healing to himself and isn't a healer.
(This is a joke and didn't really happen.)

On a serious note I'm sure it'll be "fixed" but will also make it so you can't get the magenta crystal anymore if they remove it from the game entirely.
<Vengeance of the Fallen>
|~Juyo Server~|
+Social Rank 10+
Twi'lek Seer

Frostbyt
02.14.2012 , 12:30 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by endur View Post
i love doing this. Don't see any reason not to since everyone can do it. If bioware doesn't want this done they can patch it, until then i will be getting 2 extra medals per match.
qft..

Tattum
02.14.2012 , 12:30 AM | #28
grow a pair and stop complaining...

maybe its not working as intented but all you mighty forumwarriors can do is to QQ about something all the time... just get used to the game as it is and simply hope for some changes
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
BW doesn't listen to their community at all and they pretty much never interact with the community on their forums...

agaliullin
02.14.2012 , 12:30 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
So let me get straight is item that heals you out of combat in pvp... dont you have that already, i mean class ability meaning introspection, seethe etc. I do that when im out of combat sometimes. I dont see the problem.
i don't need this, i have trooper and sage, i can heal self without any water
but this water should be for use exclude WZs

Stongrel
02.14.2012 , 12:31 AM | #30
Item needs to be removed from game, period.