Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yes Bioware Champion bags have been hacked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Yes Bioware Champion bags have been hacked

Arkanicus
02.07.2012 , 01:55 AM | #111
I did mine today. Hit 50 and had 6 bags. Well one bought and 1000/1000 coms. So I opened all 6 and got 3 champ gears. I got a helmet, pants and belt. 50% is a great start in my books.

We'll see how it'll go.
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
: CE VIP Huff Huff Huff Huff

Greennunu
02.07.2012 , 01:58 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkanicus View Post
I did mine today. Hit 50 and had 6 bags. Well one bought and 1000/1000 coms. So I opened all 6 and got 3 champ gears. I got a helmet, pants and belt. 50% is a great start in my books.

We'll see how it'll go.
keep hacking and it'll keep going well.
bro
~Port Nowhere~
Keielita - Pyro Tech Bounty Hunter

karadur
02.14.2012 , 07:17 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by icecoldone View Post
1.) I wouldn't want to troll. Why! i'd rather be playing this game than talking to you guys.
Yet here you are.

2.) You guys can insult me all day long. Don't care. You don't know me. I don't know you. What you write here doesn't affect me at all i can assure you.
Yet you respond to them.

In case you flamers didn't realise this forum is an aveune for people to communitcate with bioware and that's all i'm doing.
The pvp forums are for pvp discussion, not your bug reports. There's an in game feature for that.

So again why excatly would i lie to you
See article 1.

specialllama
02.14.2012 , 07:37 AM | #114
The bags that you buy are unique, the ones from daily/weekly are not . Also Bioware has stated many times that being in a group yields bigger and more loot ( or words to that effect) so maybe opening your bags in a raid will have a higher chance to give epixxx.

@ OP , lol at calling hax tho.

rzrknight
02.14.2012 , 07:40 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by IkritTOR View Post
...exaggeration or cheating?

And he couldn't have stored up 20 from commendations over time, since those bags are unique
Yes he just need to buy them in the wz , they would still see the name of the items he get.

Still OP , it does not matter , RNG = luck , he got more than you , be glad that now you can still get champ gear with just comms.

So much QQ.
The Lord said: "QQ enough and thou shall receive it."
The followers said: "I shall QQ my lord, i shall QQ."
And since then , not a single day passed without the QQs being heard.

joseftausend
02.14.2012 , 08:21 AM | #116
very entertaining thread.

if you want to see dozens of people like OP (uneducated conspiracy-theory guys) you should check out the david icke forum. hilarious beyond belief.

oh, and btw.: random is random.