Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No valor gain

ARMofGod
02.14.2012 , 06:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Callads View Post
im getting so sick of it...

single-digit fps, bugs over bugs...and you hear nothing from the devs.

im so disappointed about bioware.

but at least i have my effing FOUNDER TITLE!
Hey don't forget EA bought bioware, so blame all of them. EA|Bioware|LucasArts all screwed you with this game.
Please join my new community events group! For Empire players only, I call it Friends-United Empire-Alliance. Or FU EA for short!

_SaInT_
02.14.2012 , 06:57 AM | #12
Group Buffs, AOE and AOE heals seem to break it.. its like it bugs out cause you are getting flagged for to many kills to quick then just sheets itself.

Wildcat
02.14.2012 , 06:58 AM | #13
Yeah, Bioware decided to make grinding to valor level 60 even more painful for us non cheaters by rewarding the cheaters by nerfing the rate of gain even faster.

And, yes, running into their mob and dying does seem to reset the counter, ie: all your kills will grant bonus valor again.

Which makes this a stupid PVP mechanic: there should be NO ADVANTAGE GAINED IN DYING but instead in NOT dying, and better, killing THEM!

But because it grants an advantage expect mass suicides to continue until this stupid change is undone.
Wildcat: 50 Sage, Wildkat: 50 Shadow, J'ackk: 45 Scoundrel, Thrashh: 39 Mercenary

stephenjohnp
02.14.2012 , 06:59 AM | #14
I had it, they just got myself killed and now it's fine.

Wildcat
02.14.2012 , 06:59 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by _SaInT_ View Post
Group Buffs, AOE and AOE heals seem to break it.. its like it bugs out cause you are getting flagged for to many kills to quick then just sheets itself.
To me, the end of classic Bioware was the release of DA2. A truly dreadfully awful game.
Wildcat: 50 Sage, Wildkat: 50 Shadow, J'ackk: 45 Scoundrel, Thrashh: 39 Mercenary

Jonneh
02.14.2012 , 07:02 AM | #16
I really hope this is not working as intended. It is pissing me off.
(█████████████████████Ξ█{][][][]{θ}█Ξ█████████████████████)

Luxidenstore
02.14.2012 , 07:03 AM | #17
Another great patch from Bioware.

Let's stealth nerf ilum valor gains. That way we reward those who cheated their way to Battlemaster, by making it much harder for others to catch up to them! Brilliant idea, bros!
Better yet, don't mention anything specific in the patch notes.

Bioware has no idea how to handle an MMO.
Use my Referral link and save starving children on Rishi. Join the movement now.