Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove that stupid *fancy* new clock icon on abilities that now have charges.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Remove that stupid *fancy* new clock icon on abilities that now have charges.

Jedi_riches
10.28.2019 , 06:15 AM | #11
The worse of this is that it's actually incompatible with ingame utilities, it happens on force leap which, although I have got the utility that should reset this ability when combat ends it does not as I still can't leap again until the ability has a charge, I really can't stand that change if its intentional.
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

_Miriya_
11.04.2019 , 12:19 AM | #12
^Please, this is bad
We need the seconds in numbers like before
thanks

BelorfinSiana
11.04.2019 , 12:56 AM | #13
Better yet, remove "charges" from Force Leap altogether! It's interfering with the cooldown.
The Siana Legacy - Star Forge
Isharo Izark; Jorran Reynn; Aldo Fetmirna; Zelorfin; Valurin Raster; Mechinus; Belorfin (Siana); LucÓan

corandax
11.04.2019 , 04:02 AM | #14
+1 to give us back the countdown numbers. I'm fine with optional to add to the "play your way" motto

Darittha
11.08.2019 , 11:30 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_riches View Post
The worse of this is that it's actually incompatible with ingame utilities, it happens on force leap which, although I have got the utility that should reset this ability when combat ends it does not as I still can't leap again until the ability has a charge, I really can't stand that change if its intentional.
this seems to happen more often on repside - during my leveling of the guardian alt it was bugged constantly and ive had the utility to reset leap upon exiting combat.

Lirtoo
11.10.2019 , 10:56 AM | #16
I don't mind the clock animation, but I need to see the cd in seconds too and it's rather annoying that BW removed it.

Neulwen
11.10.2019 , 01:54 PM | #17
+1
This new style is still confusing me. It's hard to tell if an ability is ready or not. Please give an option in Settings to make charged abilities have the same cooldown style as all other abilities.

CaptRogue
11.10.2019 , 02:31 PM | #18
/signed for that.

I don't even play w my second counter on. Dislike that completely.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Zharik
11.11.2019 , 12:25 AM | #19
I miss the CD timer that all my other abilities display...
<Alt-a-holic's Anonymous>
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Members (x18).

My Referral Link for some Free things (for you and me)

Benirons
11.18.2019 , 02:53 PM | #20
Second!

This radial thing needs to go. Maybe some ppl like it i dunno, but the issue is that there is NO ALTERNATIVE!