Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nautolans! Guild Heraldry feature! Things to look forward to in the near future!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Nautolans! Guild Heraldry feature! Things to look forward to in the near future!

Lhancelot
05.01.2019 , 09:15 AM | #1
I am looking forward to seeing Nautolans being added, new playable races always add flavor to a game... I am also looking forward to seeing what BW does with ranked and the present scoring system.

I suspect significant changes with the ranked meta particularly the scoring facet of the contest and I suspect class changes will be added to change up and improve upon actual game-play.

Guild Heraldry will add more flavor to the game, I am not particularly thrilled about this feature being added but see no point in complaining about added features because as I said before this does add flavor to the game.

What are you guys happily anticipating the most from SWTOR?
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

SteveTheCynic
05.01.2019 , 10:19 AM | #2
I'm not actually *anticipating* the Guild Heraldry because it has already been released.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Damask_Rose
05.01.2019 , 02:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
What are you guys happily anticipating the most from SWTOR?
I'm happily anticipating getting the rest of the companion bugs getting fixed that were introduced in 5.10. Or more like, nervously hoping they do get fixed someday. Those bugs have dragged on long enough that I'm not sure they plan on fixing them. And QA_Droid has been conspicuously quiet about them.