Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SW Romance Jaesa or Vette

DaveVoogd
04.29.2019 , 05:14 PM | #1
Hi, im a Dark Side SW, and i like vette and Jaesa but i can't choose who to romance with

BelorfinSiana
04.29.2019 , 06:45 PM | #2
I tend to romance the one that doesn't clash with my character's morals. If your character just loves killing people, DS Jaesa is your girl. If you're more subtle with your dark choices, Vette may be better.
The Siana Legacy - Star Forge
Isharo Izark; Jorran Reynn; Aldo Fetmirna; Zelorfin; Valurin; Mechinus; Belorfin (Siana); LucÓan

LD_Little_Dragon
04.29.2019 , 11:58 PM | #3
Re-roll as a fem warrior and romance Quinn.

Problem solved.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

KendraP
04.30.2019 , 12:15 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
Re-roll as a fem warrior and romance Quinn.

Problem solved.
Seconded lol

Aa for male warriors, I prefer vette. DS jaesa seems too prone to potentially stabbing you in your sleep.

OldVengeance
04.30.2019 , 01:03 AM | #5
DS Jaesa is a bit more of a natural fit than Vette for a DS Warrior. Although, DS Warriors romancing Vette is a story that could still work as long as the character still has compassion for her and her family.

Personally, my Warrior and Jaesa were perfect together. But he saw Vette as his best friend.

fiffer
04.30.2019 , 11:06 PM | #6
You can try both... you can get that option to show up, if you want to know more (not that it completely goes over well but hey a guy can try )

I personally Like Vette the most out of the Sith Warrior companions, and she does come back in the later xpacs too if that is important to you (I'm not sure if Jaesa has shown back up or not TBH).
Never tell me the odds

BelorfinSiana
04.30.2019 , 11:13 PM | #7
Jaesa does come back, but to my understanding, you've got to get through everything else up to this point, which is Jedi Under Siege. I must be crazy because I just made a light side warrior just to romance LS Jaesa.
The Siana Legacy - Star Forge
Isharo Izark; Jorran Reynn; Aldo Fetmirna; Zelorfin; Valurin; Mechinus; Belorfin (Siana); LucÓan

CprlKlinger
04.30.2019 , 11:28 PM | #8
DS Jaesa is a goddess

Typhaos
04.30.2019 , 11:59 PM | #9
Jaesa is annoying. Vette seems maybe to immature at first, but she's OK. And Vette gets way more screentime in expansions.

CprlKlinger
05.01.2019 , 01:08 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Typhaos View Post
Jaesa is annoying. Vette seems maybe to immature at first, but she's OK. And Vette gets way more screentime in expansions.
only to those who don't understand her splendor and grace