Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For KOTFE and KOTET 1st playthroughs....play as Sith Warrior or Jedi Knight?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
For KOTFE and KOTET 1st playthroughs....play as Sith Warrior or Jedi Knight?

JediQuaker
04.30.2019 , 11:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Majestic_Jazz View Post
For story purposes, will I get a better enjoyment playing KOTFE and KOTET for the 1st time as a Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior?
That depends upon how picky you are about the story. My first time through KoTFE/ET was with a Gunslinger. I know there was a "story" (which I basically enjoyed) but I couldn't tell you what it was about.
It also depends upon what you find enjoyable, story-wise.
I'd suggest you take both characters through and then you can decide which one you liked better afterwards.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

OldVengeance
04.30.2019 , 12:51 PM | #12
Both could work. I actually feel like the Warrior might have fewer continuity issues. Even though it's largely a continuation of things that were first set up in the Knight story, the Knight never really gets to point out that he's heard a lot of these things before, or point out that they had companions that were directly relevant to this situation yet never appear.

Joluka
04.30.2019 , 07:29 PM | #13
Do the Warrior. It fits just as well as the Knight because of your personal connection with Valkorion. You get to get your revenge on your maniac master and become Emperor at the end. Sounds real Sithy, and itís really good. He gives you a lot of class story acknowledgement lines, and straight up tells you that he made you who you are by making you his Wrath. Itís really great, imo.
The Conrad Legacy

"I wasn't planning to live forever anyway. I'm in."

Majestic_Jazz
04.30.2019 , 10:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Joluka View Post
Do the Warrior. It fits just as well as the Knight because of your personal connection with Valkorion. You get to get your revenge on your maniac master and become Emperor at the end. Sounds real Sithy, and itís really good. He gives you a lot of class story acknowledgement lines, and straight up tells you that he made you who you are by making you his Wrath. Itís really great, imo.

Thanks for the Spoilers....
Want to enjoy a unique Star Wars story experience?

What are you waiting for? A galaxy awaits your arrival...

DarthCasus
05.01.2019 , 12:57 AM | #15
To be honest, it's pretty old content and I'm really surprised that ending wasn't obvious or known to you thus far. Really though, it's nothing like the vanilla stories so the major plot points aren't really well-kept secrets. You'll still either enjoy it or not and your question of which flavor is best is exactly why knowing how it ends will not affect your enjoyment. It all depends on how you feel about the story telling.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

Majestic_Jazz
05.01.2019 , 06:15 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCasus View Post
To be honest, it's pretty old content and I'm really surprised that ending wasn't obvious or known to you thus far. Really though, it's nothing like the vanilla stories so the major plot points aren't really well-kept secrets. You'll still either enjoy it or not and your question of which flavor is best is exactly why knowing how it ends will not affect your enjoyment. It all depends on how you feel about the story telling.
Not really. This isnt Vader is Luke's fathed territory where culturally it is well known and KOTFE/KOTET aren huge and well known properties that it is common knowledge what happens at the end, especially with a game like SWTOR where new players are coming in everyday and especially with the new announcement of 6.0 and EP9 coming out, an influx of new people will be coming in.

For me I already had a vague idea of what happens cause I already played the SW story way back in 2011. Also Fortunately for me my Sith Warrior now is LS so she wont be "very Sithy" and will take up all the LS choices so I assume the ending will be very different.
Want to enjoy a unique Star Wars story experience?

What are you waiting for? A galaxy awaits your arrival...

Joluka
05.01.2019 , 01:46 PM | #17
KOTFE came out literally in 2015. KOTET came out in 2016. Itís 2019. Plus, you just said that you already had a vague idea of the ending, so...
The Conrad Legacy

"I wasn't planning to live forever anyway. I'm in."

Kaldron_Fell
05.01.2019 , 01:48 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Joluka View Post
KOTFE came out literally in 2015. KOTET came out in 2016. Itís 2019. Iím trying to help here, you shouldíve asked for no spoilers, donít you think?
The title of the thread is literally "For KOTFE and KOTET 1st playthroughs" - what is unclear there?
Cult of the Wailing Wookiee

MadDutchman
05.01.2019 , 07:18 PM | #19
Don't worry yourself too much about the spoiler, it isn't actually much of a spoiler as there is a lot more to it than that

Depending n your choices, you may not even have that ending.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

DavidAtkinson
05.02.2019 , 12:07 AM | #20
Play a force user...

JK story is trash. Bengal Morr already spoils it for you on Tython and from that point on it's pretty linear cliche SW story.

I recommend Sith Warrior, Inquisitor or Consular.