Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For KOTFE and KOTET 1st playthroughs....play as Sith Warrior or Jedi Knight?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
For KOTFE and KOTET 1st playthroughs....play as Sith Warrior or Jedi Knight?

DarthCasus
05.02.2019 , 12:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Majestic_Jazz View Post
Not really. This isnt Vader is Luke's fathed territory where culturally it is well known and KOTFE/KOTET aren huge and well known properties that it is common knowledge what happens at the end, especially with a game like SWTOR where new players are coming in everyday and especially with the new announcement of 6.0 and EP9 coming out, an influx of new people will be coming in.

For me I already had a vague idea of what happens cause I already played the SW story way back in 2011. Also Fortunately for me my Sith Warrior now is LS so she wont be "very Sithy" and will take up all the LS choices so I assume the ending will be very different.
If we're being real here, one of the major complaints about the expansions were their lack of actually choice/consequence. Kotfe/kotet aren't on the same field as the Vader reveal, yes, but they're not based upon the ending or 'outcomes'. It's all in the MINOR different flavors you get from playing as different classes. I won't spoil anything further since I'm not the type but really, you don't want to set yourself up for what's been received as one of the worst story additions yet. I also play all my Sith barring 2, as LS and frankly, I remain disappointed with the story. Ossus was a nice turn around though.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop