Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Star Wars Day Sale!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Upcoming Star Wars Day Sale!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Phenglei
04.29.2019 , 08:17 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Looks like they have something even better planned! Looks like we will get a new astromech!
Really. Well, that sounds like a nice change of pace.

Azreail
04.30.2019 , 12:55 AM | #42
Given that the sales were meant to have started yesterday, it would be really nice to get an update to this outlining when each sale is happening, please.

Anzel
05.01.2019 , 07:03 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone!

Last time we had a broad sale on the Cartel Market I spread the word a week in advance, which everyone appreciated so I wanted to make sure to do that again. In honor of Star Wars Day (May the 4th) we will be running several sales on the Cartel Market from April 29th - May 6th:

- 50% off all Collection unlocks
- 50% off all Appearance Options and Appearance Designer changes
- 40% off all available Stronghold Decorations
- 35% off all available Mounts

There will be a specific article highlighting this next week which will also include the specific time of these offers.
The game has been out since 2011 and these guys are still charging a monthly sub *and* trying to sell pixels. Wonder why nobody plays???
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

Xo-Lara
05.01.2019 , 08:36 PM | #44
I always tell myself I'm not going to spend money on swtor until it is at a place where I want to play it regularly again... and then the decos get me. Touche and well played.
If you like my stronghold threads such as this and this, please consider using my referral link. It will reward us both. Or you could post your support for one of my threads.
{Ξ(Θ)!!██████████████████