Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any unique things for an old accounts ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any unique things for an old accounts ?

kodrac
04.26.2019 , 02:13 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Ok that is impressive, but being sub all this time is one thing but spending way more on the game then monthly sub is another.
You can proudly display your titles from the the old Cartel Market reputations. Or are you looking for something like ...The Whale for a title? Or maybe a flair that looks like a a whale's blowhole? That's comparable in price to a 5400 cc lightsaber of course.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

merovejec
04.28.2019 , 11:50 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
You can proudly display your titles from the the old Cartel Market reputations. Or are you looking for something like ...The Whale for a title? Or maybe a flair that looks like a a whale's blowhole? That's comparable in price to a 5400 cc lightsaber of course.
There are titles for when you have 1 mil and 10 mil, I would imagine something in that way
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

TUXs
04.29.2019 , 10:39 AM | #23
There are titles for when you have 1 mil and 10 mil, I would imagine something in that way
"Wealthy IRL"
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Darevsool
04.29.2019 , 11:33 AM | #24
I always felt there should be a title when you reached 100 million.
And then another one at 1 billion.

However, since traded credits would count for the title the same as "earned" credits, or credits bought, then the titles don't really mean much anymore.

I've been a sub since day 1. While I have canceled a few times, I've always re-subbed before time ran out (on my main account anyway).

I think the main "unique" things I have are from the CE box when the game first came out.
And while there was one thing in the last couple years for people who had been subbed since the start of the game, I don't remember what it was.
<Dead Wookiee Storage> Imp - StarForge/Satele Shan
<Babyslaughter> Pub - Star Forge
<SluisVanShipyards> Pub - Satele Shan
....and who doesn't like laughing babies?

ZETA_SCORPII
04.29.2019 , 12:03 PM | #25
There is a title for being a 40 year old virgin. Lots of people on fleet display it proudly

SaerethDL
04.29.2019 , 02:29 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ZETA_SCORPII View Post
There is a title for being a 40 year old virgin. Lots of people on fleet display it proudly
what title is that lol
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE update* if you use my referral link (as a subscriber) and are on Satele Shan send me a PM with the referral name you used and I will give you 1 Million Credits or more to get you started!

merovejec
04.30.2019 , 02:09 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SaerethDL View Post
what title is that lol
I think he meant that if people actually play they game they are "these people", but I dont really get the point either.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

kodrac
04.30.2019 , 10:46 AM | #28
I think he meant that if people actually play they game they are "these people", but I dont really get the point either.
It's most likely a guild tag and a whole lot of PvP butthurt.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

styffydawg
04.30.2019 , 12:52 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ZETA_SCORPII View Post
But Im 36 married with kids and been playing since beta guess I cant get the title
The Blackwolf Legacy