How to solo the Force Ghost on Ilum

gitrooman

For all you republic magenta crystal crafters that are sick of asking people for help killing the force ghost. Here is how to solo him.

Note: I'm a dps class using a dps companion, this would probably go much smoother if you use a tank companion, or if your a tanking class.

For all you republic magenta crystal crafters that are sick of asking people for help killing the force ghost. Here is how to solo him.

Note: I'm a dps class using a dps companion, this would probably go much smoother if you use a tank companion, or if your a tanking class.

Exploiting the mechanics so that the NPC's do your work for you isn't soloing.

• 2 years later...

I know its over 2 years later, but you deserve a thank you. Thank you.

You know you can just push your numbered buttons on your keyboard instead of clicking your hotbuttons with your mouse, right?

You know you can just push your numbered buttons on your keyboard instead of clicking your hotbuttons with your mouse, right?

Considering OP's last activity on the site goes back to november 2012, it's a safe assumption s/he will never see your suggestion....