Do you get that annoyingly bad luck where you can’t get the missions you want to run?

bobo_fett

Seems a lot of people I run in to have issues with getting the best missions for their companions. I made this to help others learn how to always get their best missions. Also good if you are a OPs group, FP/WZ Que, Doing dailies or somewhere else where logging off is not an option.

Guide Link [Here]

Join in on the Reddit Discussion [Here], or show your support with an UpVote :csw_deathstar_un:

Good guide, but...

Just my opinion and experience, as a subscriber with three crew skills per character it is extremely rare that I fail to send five companions out doing something. So I do not do any of what the guide suggests very often.

Not saying it is wrong or bad, just saying that I only take advantage of what the guide says when the opportunity presents itself:

• I am about to enter/leave an area anyway and there are no good missions. I will change areas and check again.
  • I happen to have gotten a discovered mission and have it in my inventory and there are no other "good" missions. I will use the discovered mission to reset the list
  • I honestly do not run low level missions; I strictly run top grade. The only exception is companion gift missions because I am always leveling another alt and will need gifts eventually.