Assassin/Synth

Jedi_Knight_Jess

Check out my guide: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=726927

The short of it is that Inquisitors have the best artifice bonus available (+15 efficiency; there is no class with +crit to artifice).

As stated synthweaving is good for augments (Strength, Willpower, Defense Rating, Alacrity, and Presence) and augment slot kits, but "with adaptive gear" the gear crafting ability of synthweaving is not as desirable.

Check out my guide: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=726927

The short of it is that Inquisitors have the best artifice bonus available (+15 efficiency; there is no class with +crit to artifice).

As stated synthweaving is good for augments (Strength, Willpower, Defense Rating, Alacrity, and Presence) and augment slot kits, but "with adaptive gear" the gear crafting ability of synthweaving is not as desirable.

I make money exclusively by crafting Battlemaster Stalker/Survivor gear. Granted it doesn't go so fast because only 1 character crafts (and gathers materials) it so it goes slow, but it is very good money though :)

I make money exclusively by crafting Battlemaster Stalker/Survivor gear. Granted it doesn't go so fast because only 1 character crafts (and gathers materials) it so it goes slow, but it is very good money though :)

But IIRC those schematics are no longer available; they were removed with 2.0. If you had them prior to 2.0 you got to keep them, but there is no way to get them now. And this is probably the reason you make good money on them: few players have the schematics so supply is low and with a moderate demand value is high.

As a sorc with 450 synthweaving, I can say that I regret wasting my time with it. 450 biochem to use reusable stims/medpacks/adrenals would be better.

I've always hated crafting though, in every MMO I've played. I always find it to be a lot of work for little reward. SWTOR doesn't disappoint, in that regard.