Darth Vowrawn...

DarthRamette

Dark council member my arse... Vowrawn is a wuss, any acolyte that just arrived on Korriban could probably beat him in combat lol! He is just cunning, little and nasty worm thus managed to keep his seat for so long, surrounding himself with security. Coward! :p

Still, I agree that he is kind of cool. Diveristy is good, we don't want every sith to be walking embodiment of strength and evil right?

Edited by Deviss

Dark council member my arse... Vowrawn is a wuss, any acolyte that just arrived on Korriban could probably beat him in combat lol! He is just cunning, little and nasty worm thus managed to keep his seat for so long, surrounding himself with security. Coward!

I had the impression he was just lazy and had plenty of young sith like yourself to protect him)

Have to agree, he's quite an amusing guy, whatever his motives and nature. I loved Zhorrid, though, she's like the female Joker - killing for fun and being so sweet while speaking of horrible things. And those scars... :cool:

Zhorrid AND her dear ol' daddy are just creepy as all ****! I loved the part when I get to call her pathetic after the Dark Council lights her up for being terminally stupid. :D