<The True Lords of the Sith> is Recruiting

DJUplift

The True Lords of the Sith

Empire PvE/PVP

The True Lords of the Sith is a multi-gaming community that has been around in some form or another since 2003 and is now recruiting on The Bastion US PVP Server. We are an Empire aligned, PVE centric guild with members who have multiple backgrounds in gaming. We are a casual guild just as much as we are a hardcore Ops guild. We also have guild PVP groups that run warzones regularly, so there is something for everyone here.

Our goal is simple; enjoy the game while pushing ourselves to clear endgame Ops content, Flashpoints, Questing, Leveling our Mains and our Alts as well.

A person’s experience in a guild can have a dramatic effect on their perception of an MMO and MMO’s in general. We strive to make our community welcoming and fun for everyone involved, we don’t have A raid group or a B group. We give everyone equal opportunity to be involved in the end game when they are ready.

MMO’s are more fun when you have a great group of friends to play with.

Our community ranges in age from young adults to the mid 30’s and geographically spans the globe (most are adults living in the USA). We all have jobs, families or college like obligations, and therefore we support the reality that life has priority over game.

We are Currently Running EV, EC and KP in both Story and Hard Modes.

We currently have a peak time group 7PM CST to 11PM CST and a late night group 12AM CST to 4AM CST

I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature group of players and is looking to make new friends and generally have a good time while gaming to come pay a visit to our site and if you are feeling it, fill out an app.

Stable Community

LGBT Community Welcome

Vent VoIP

Great Website

Active Forums

Very Helpful Members

Site > http://ttlots.com/ <Site

Edited by DJUplift

A CST guild doing HM ops? I'm in.

Kind of a beginner but am back playing again. Subscriber, adult, full time job and kids but still have some free time for this awesome game. Please write me back or send me a message in game if i can join. Thank You

Both of you please visit the website and fill out an application http://www.ttlots.com.. This is more of a formality at this time, we also encourage the use of our forums by the guild members. So I ask all new members and applicants to start out by getting signed up..

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah i just came back to swtor and my old guild kinda went the way of the dodo and im looking for a guild that does pve stuff like flashpoints and later on pvp stuff. I was wondering if you gents are still recruiting and have room for a tank. I do have college and work but i have time at night to play after homework

Yeah i just came back to swtor and my old guild kinda went the way of the dodo and im looking for a guild that does pve stuff like flashpoints and later on pvp stuff. I was wondering if you gents are still recruiting and have room for a tank. I do have college and work but i have time at night to play after homework

Get a hold of me in game my toons name is PeterFragon .. I may be hard to find until Wednesday..

• 4 weeks later...

With 2.0 just around the corner and the Operation playing field leveled, The True Lords of the Sith are recruiting all player classes at all levels until further notice.

So head on over to TTLOTS.COM and apply.

-PeterFragon

Hi can I just received an invitation in game? I am not, never was and never will be a big fan of online application when it's game. I'm a mature person, I love to help other player every time I can. I think guild are great tools when it comes to play and shares some trick of the trade. Currently my Assassin tank is in a guild where people disappear from chat as soon as someone ask to run something or need help with something which I think it's wrong! Anyway let me know if I can be invited in game!

Paltan please add PeterFragon to your friends list in game. I am around in the evenings later evenings.

K Thanks, I will be on tonight you can add me as well my Assassin name is Destean.

thanks again

I would like to mention that The True Lords of Sith do not judge and that we strongly believe in equality. with that said I would like the let the LGBT community know that they are welcome to find a home with us...

Several new recruits this last week following the X-Pac / patch 2.0 release. We still need to fill the ranks though to meet our goals and needs. If you are looking for a smaller guild with regular players and a fun group of mature people to play with, The True Lords of The Sith is looking for you!

I was just reading ur thread and I just returned for the xpac I have a lvl 55 marauder and I work weekends but have all week Monday-Thursday off and u guys sound like a guild I would like a love pve and I like to do a little pvp add Kobe to ur friends list the alt code for the o is 0242 is I could get in I will be on tomorrow night at 11:30 central time thanks