Disconnected (Empire) PvE

methagalin

Disconected

We are a small casual end game raiding guild, we have cleared all current 8 man content, and we have a solid core of players and look for some more flexibility to our 8 man team

We realise people have a life away from SWToR so we are recruiting to start a rotation based ops team,

Gear is not essential but a willingness to learn, attention to detail and commitment are a must

Recruiting 1 melee dps,

1 ranged dps, ( sniper , mercenary high priority )

1 healers , (operative high priority )

1 tank , ( Assassin )

updated due to members retiring / mia

Currently raiding 2 times a week

Tuesday 7:30 - 10:00 GMT .

Thursday 7:30 - 10:00 GMT .

Intending to add a day once TFB goes live

Would also consider a guild merge (under the right circumstances) to venture into 16 man ops and / or an alliance with another small guild to help fill ops when needed for both guilds

If interested please contact Vacant (GM) via in game mail for merge / alliance details

Or /w Bubah (officer) , Tinker , Eedjit , Blurt , Vacant , Medz for recruitment information

Or post a reply here and we'll get back to you

Edited by methagalin
updated recruitment

Hey its Excypher here, I was DPS for a short while in your TOG group. I have started a raiding team in Vendetta Inc guild and we are in a similar boat, however the team are new to all raids.

I would like to chat to a few of you in game about a possible alliance. Let me know what you think.