trying for a felicia day lookalike character

teambff

I'm not sure you'll be able to emulate the facial structure or the nose with what BioWare provided. Seems like all the female heads are all too short and round.

Oh and since we're talking about why we like/dislike her...I didn't care for Vernoica. The character's voice was kind of bland and nasally. Also, I despise Tallis.

Edited by Marcato

I'm not sure you'll be able to emulate the facial structure or the nose with what BioWare provided. Seems like all the female heads are all too short and round.

yeah it's limited, i don't expect it to be a work of art or be an exact replica, i just wanted to make the character similar to her. as an homage or whatever.. so it doesn't have to be perfect.

Edited by teambff

Oh and since we're talking about why we like/dislike her...I didn't care for Vernoica. The character's voice was kind of bland and nasally. Also, I despise Tallis.

I hate Tallis as well, and w t f was up with trying to make her a Qunari ?

Edited by fatoldguy

I hate Tallis as well, and w t f was up with trying to make her a Qunari ?

Man I don't know and the character comes off as such a Mary Sue. I could not get past the fourth episode of Redemption and I promptly uninstalled DA2 after playing MotA. Yes I got MotA, nobody can say I don't try to give BW the benefit of the doubt. I also didn't like the voice work for Veronica in NV.

Now her Asura character in GW2, that sounds more fitting.

Edited by Marcato

alright, retrying.

there isn't really a nose option that would match hers, really there's only maybe 4 head types that would be available as alot of them are asian looking/or african american.

the nose is gonna throw it off every time.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/htxkqr.jpg

changed the head type, and eyebrows, and eye color to more hers.. she seems to have an almost grey/blueish eye color in alot of her pictures.

it sucks! i don't think i can do it. :o

Edited by teambff

Well, regardless of Felicia Day for a female character that looks pretty good imo. This is actually one game where I play mostly males because I don't like the female faces but that's a good job there. It would need the nose and a wider jaw to be like Felicia Day. Wider jaws is something really lacking in the female faces.

Well, regardless of Felicia Day for a female character that looks pretty good imo. This is actually one game where I play mostly males because I don't like the female faces but that's a good job there. It would need the nose and a wider jaw to be like Felicia Day. Wider jaws is something really lacking in the female faces.

you should see my other character, she's so beautiful i can barely take my eyes off her. haha. :o

screenshot doesn't really do her justice, she looks amazing in game.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/16lldna.jpg

she's a body type 2 which does widen out the jaw a bit like you were saying, maybe i'll have to make them both 2. 1 makes the face really skinny/bony like in my previous screenshots.

Edited by teambff

Well another whedon fan.

I was thinking of making a homage to River, Zoe, and maybe Echo, but since I'm not getting in until Friday I can kiss all my plans goodbye.

i do all my characters as whedon fan stuff, mainly buffy.

you can easily just do "zoe-river'echo" or something like that. tis what i do.

i generally use a combination of buffy names across any game i play

ie, "buffyxandwill" (always my main char) / "taradawnya" (usually 2nd)

buffy xander willow / tara dawn anya

etc

Edited by teambff

• 2 years later...