Hutt Ball - can we have it removed from random WZ?

MuNieK

Not everyone is american football fan and american football for many of us is just not the thing that sith and jedi should do... This is breaking the immersion. I just cant find any good reason why sith inquisitor would like to play football >.< - like there is not enough of jedi to eliminate out there and battlefields to fight on...

At least give it as a special option to check/uncheck while signing up for warzones. I just dont want to be there. Landing on that area kills a sith in me. When there will be really little of sith in me left i will have no need of playing this game anymore. :(

Not everyone is american football fan and american football for many of us is just not the thing that sith and jedi should do... This is breaking the immersion. I just cant find any good reason why sith inquisitor would like to play football >.< - like there is not enough of jedi to eliminate out there and battlefields to fight on...

At least give it as a special option to check/uncheck while signing up for warzones. I just dont want to be there. Landing on that area kills a sith in me. When there will be really little of sith in me left i will have no need of playing this game anymore. :(

omg.. did you say football??..

DO NOT KICK THE BALL!!!! HUTTS DONT HAVE FEET!!

ffs, listen to the announcer!!

Not everyone is american football fan and american football for many of us is just not the thing that sith and jedi should do... This is breaking the immersion

Spare me. When is the last time any PvPer or zombie doing ez-mode instanced pseudo PvP cared about immersion?

No please can you remove the assault one and the defend warzone please. They are ruining my gaming experience!

I am roleplaying as a stupid Sith Juggernaut immortal ballkeeper who plays Huttball and thinking I am so much better than everyone else because before I went pro I played Sith Academy Huttball!

Iam a football fan/player, but i do NOT like huttball. Mainly because i'm forced to play way too often. Plus as a great many have said its kinda frustrating with ALL the knock backs and stuns and so insted of playing the objectives i sit back and pick off enemy players.

I too want it removed from my playlist, to me warzone should mean just that. I want to take part in battle scenarios not side games. Perhaps if i had the choice, i might actually play the occasional game, but i now tend to drop out of games at the beginning.

The warzone aspect of this game is clearly bare bones, i hope they improve the maps/game modes and perhaps restrict abillities so that these games arent stun fests, theres zero skill in that as players who do it know full well. I have yet to be impressed by ANY pvp player, simply because the mechanics often make it a dissatisfiying experience all round.

They should let us choose which WZ we want to queue. As OP I don't like Huttball either and out of 5 matches 4 has been huttball... I don't even queue for WZ anymore.

Off-topic: Why the hell is it called "American Football". It's not a ball and they don't use their feet. Should have been called Handegg instead.

omg.. did you say football??..

DO NOT KICK THE BALL!!!! HUTTS DONT HAVE FEET!!

ffs, listen to the announcer!!

He said 'american football', more commonly known as 'hand egg'

http://www.nastyhobbit.org/data/media/1/football-handegg.jpg

Perfectly viable for a Hutt (in fact I think I actually saw a couple playing during the Superbowl) and they can just bring on what I believe they call a 'special team' for the few predetermined kicking parts.

Aint Huttball the only PvP game where you can meet youre own faction in.

So removing that one would just lead to an insane waiting time for most of the Empire :p

Already thought of this.

How about a few more maps that are 'military exercises' king of the hill, capture the intel/flag.

You know the type the military use as training exercises/games in real life?

How about, stay with me guys, how about being able to choose which warzone we queue for?

What heresy is this? Choose what you want to play that is preposterous. How can one even consider that. Adding a choice will in no way improve player experience.

/sarcasm off

they should add additional 'games' where you can play your own faction, that way you wont be forced to keep playing the same WZ 'huttball' when your faction outnumbers the opposition

maybe a capture the flag game (I know it's been done to death but at least they can get it right)

Ok my 2 cents here. First, anyone that bothered to take the time and listen to what the devs have been saying would know that there is another Warzone match on the way.. and very soon. They have also commented on the fact that they are planning to allow the selection of warzones sometime in the future.

However the last part, in my opinion, will hurt warzones. I think the randomness to the warzones adds flavor. You don't get a bunch of pre-made teams trying to dominate one particular battleground. I'm not a huge fan of huttball, but it is a great and refreshing difference to the capture the flag and tower defense that damn near most all MMOs have had. At least give them credit for trying something new.

Edited by Aedales

i would give them credit if they had put the effort into warzones, there should be a dozen maps and a dozen gamemodes atleast. The current state of warzone is dire.

Not that it really matters, as the crappy pvp mechanics will likely spoil any warzones map/mode.

Edited by SWaotc